Major rant for achetype cosmetics. Warning do not order from them ever

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received an order I placed on August 8th. Even though the shipping takes forever (and there's probably a chance I could never get my order), I will probably purchase from them again. The shadows are worth the wait for me, and so long as I stick to samples and don't spend too much money, I'm willing to risk not getting my order. Haha, I guess that sounds a little bad but hey, that's just me. I'm not willing to give up on Archetype just yet.

Good for you
wink.gif

But you don't take any risk because you are in the same country
wink.gif

But I still hope that's AC will be closed and go to jail. Hé, I'm a dreamer ^^

Originally Posted by vanja /img/forum/go_quote.gif And I still haven't received my October order. Yes, it's been nine months now and I can't say that I'm expect it to arrive. I've been receiving really conflicting information from the company, too. The last I heard (which admittedly was many months ago), it wasn't shipped yet but should be in the mail soon.
Oh well. Can't say that I recommend this company.

This really says it all. And still some of you think they need another chanse? Uh Oh..... Chills...?

Back