Make-Up Brands that my Derm told me to avoid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAC is great for me. I use their lotion face wash, day lotion, night lotion, studio tech, blot powder, and fix+. I have been using for a couple of years now and it does not bother my skin. I do have kind of sensitive skin, which is acne prone. Like it has already been said everybody is different.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe he/she meant 15 yrs ago?Mary Kay is the only product thta got rid of my pimples.. and I can say thta I have the most beautiful skin from MK face cleanser and I dont wear foundation! ever!!

Me either -- and I just got my mother to switch to MK after years and YEARS of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. She asked me for more MK...

i dont think the brand to avoid apply to everyone becoz our skin are the same. so it depends on our own skintype.

Wow. I never liked Mary Kay. And MAx Factor has some strange formulas, but Lacome?

That surprises me
kopfkratz.gif

Being a huge MAC fan it pains me to say that I agree that studio Tech sucks. It didn't make me break out but showed up EVERY pore on my face. I love their other foundations though especially Select MU and Studio Fix. I think everyone has brands that don't suit them.

The only on that list I use was Lancome and it happens to be my favorite but it did leave my skin irrated.I think clinique has great products they also have fantastic fragrances

Yea, like some other people...Clinique made my skin break out too!! I used MAC only on the weekends for going out before, not a good idea either. the only time where i didnt see any breakout was not wearing foundation at all. just concealer and powder (makes it faster to get ready in the morning too). after a couple of weeks i noticed a BIG difference.

wow...

lancome makes like...the best foundation and powders EVER

at least for me lol

i'm lucky i'm blessed with pretty normal skin that isn't prone to pimples and doesn't dry out too often

My skin looked horrible until I started wearing MMU, I got horrible breakouts. Neutrogena and Prescriptives worked okay for me, but I still had issues. It's going to vary from person to person.

Back