Make Your Own Mineral Make Up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Icon..very informative informations..I would love to create mine..

If I had all my sisters and my daughters living nearby, I would give it a go, at least maybe mineral veil for starters. I wouldn't want to invest a lot of money for just using it on me. If it takes me forever to use up a small jar of eyeshadow, how long would it take to use up if I order in bulk? Besides Monave, here is another company to try.https://forum.makeuptalk.com/ext...ervatorie.com/

Several months ago (before I found this site) I did an internet search to help me find companies other than BE and I did find suppliers but I just can't think of any off the top of my head. I'm sure if you Google your ingredients you will come up with lots of companies.

^ hi sis i guess we should really make one because international shipping is getting really costly... have you made your first batch of mineral makeups?
smile.gif

hey sis you should give me a workshop
smile.gif

Hi,

I make my own- eye shadow and lip glosses are really easy and fun to make, but foundation can be tricky to get just right. It took me a few months to get just the right foundation blend- the color was relatively easy, but getting the right coverage, and getting it to last all day, and not look chalky was difficult, and I spent about $75 on the materials.

If you're getting colored micas from TKB for eye shadows all you really need are the sample sizes- they're more than enough for you, and pretty much every other woman you know. It's really fun to get together with girlfriends and have an eye shadow party.

Good luck,

Karen

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love getting packages in the mail so for now I am just going to continue to purchase MMU
smile.gif
Haha, me too, but now I get pigments and micas from TKB instead... One thing is sure, I will never, ever run out of makeup! But I´m starting to mix some minerals for my friends now, so maybe I can keep the packages coming
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by dragueur /img/forum/go_quote.gif after attending a MMU workshop i tried to make my own foundations, blush, MV, eyeshadows, concealer..lolz! it's so addicting! like i'm baking or something...they're easy to make, it was cool, i use all of them
smile.gif
altho my foundation shade is a bit weird, the color i did was more of like a mix of yellowish brown, lol...but it was ok when i try it on...i think, foundation is the hardest to make of all coz of the different skintones. sis saw your post from another forum... i want to get in touch with that girl before she lives for states again..(?) would you mind sharing her contact details with me... we have a limited resources here in the phils eh?

Back