Makeup Brushes: Last purchase? Next?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last: I guess it would be the brushes that come in the BE getting started kit.

Next: SK foundation brush.

Last brush i bought.

Read Earth's Intense brush and Blusher Brush. not bad... i would like to buy MAC and BB.....but wayyyyy to expensive ya'll...

What do you guys think would be the best beginner's brush collection, if you were to recommend some?

Last: Sephora crease & contour brushes a few months ago. They were on sale!! (Now my HG brushes for smokey eyes.)

Next: MAC 138, MAC 180 or 185, Shu Uemura Natural Brushes...

to be honest i'm not a big buyer of make up brushes. do people really think they make a difference to how your makeup looks? i literally have one eyeshadow brush, one foundation brush (which i grudgingly bought about a month ago) and a blusher brush i've had so long i dont even know where i got it or when.

My last brush purchase was a couple of Lumiere brushes on pre-order. Right now, I am making myself swear I won't buy more but I may just eat my words in a couple of months.

I just got an e.l.f. foundation brush actually...I use it to blend concealer because I use a powder foundation
smile.gif

Last: MAC's 252 and 187 brushes... I don't know how I went without for so long!

Next: Full size 168 (MAC again) - I have the LE one but I want full size!!!

Back