Makeup Brushes: Last purchase? Next?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last brush, EOB eyeshadow brush at CVS

Next brush, not sure, have some Michael's 40% off coupons and was thinking of checking out the brushes from another thread.

But really, I need nothing!!!! :)

My last purchase was EOB... Probably buy more, or maybe finally a MAC brush!

Originally Posted by Aquilah My last purchase was EOB... Probably buy more, or maybe finally a MAC brush! My last was a second MAC 187 brush. I love it so much that I had to get a second one. I use one for blushes, petticoat, and PP; and the other one for shimpagne, shooting star and naked you.
I dont know what will be my next brush purchase, though. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I have enough brushes.

Originally Posted by ArbonneAngel Urban Decay's makeup brushes are AMAZING. I last purchased them and am going to be purchasing more!
They are made from synthetic fiber, so no brushing on makeup with tortured, slaughtered animals' hair.
smile.gif

i totally agree!

last: shu 10F(I think)

next: ummm,not sure yet,will definitely get MAC 188

I bought the Target brand Sophia Kaushik(??) or something like that. It was a whole set for $20. Blush/powder, like 3 eyeshadow brushes, eyeliner, lip brush, concealer brush, double-sided eyebrow comb/brush. Not a bad deal.

last : royal and loew carnell brushes from micheals( foundation, detail, e/l, blending, powder)

next: will be from MICHEALS prolly a better powder brush, and of course alot e/s brushes!

I'm gonna have to go get a MAC #187 just to see if I CAN use it!!LOL I just purchased a Clinique pwdr brush just becasue the sales lady told me it was antibacterial!

My last brush...well it was actually set from Cosco, it had 14 pieces and a really nice bag to carry them in. I thought they were going to be bad, but they are actually the same quality as my MAC ones
smile.gif

The next brush I plan to buy is the handy buki brush.

Last: EOB crease brush, foundation brush, angled blush brush

Next purchase: MAC 187

Last: I'm not a brush set girlie, but traveling with my beloved makeup brush collection is an absolute no no. Watch out! I'm on my way! I'm on my way!
rock3.gif
Home Canada sweet home Canada!

Trish McEvoy's Portable Beauty—Brush Set includes:

• Face Color Brush

• Eye Shadow Brush

• Angled Liner Brush

• Covered Lip Brush

Next: I don't know. Shu, MAC or more Stila.

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif Motley Crue!!! LOL
Ok my last was a set of kabuki brushes from a web co. I think they're called adesignbrushes.com

Next I want the Mac 188 and the EOB skunk brush.

Yep! Yep!
yaya.gif
I'm off to check out the 188!
undwech.gif

Latest posts

Back