Makeup Brushes: Last purchase? Next?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lia_matos H&M is a department clothe store that is big on Europe and it's available on several cities on USA, like New York. It means Hennes & Mauritz , i think, and if i'm correct , they're from Sweden Thanks!

Originally Posted by Leony Last brushes I purchased are Takeda Lip Brush No.8FR and Eyeliner No.0
Next would be :

MAC #187 (I'm curious about this brush!)

Shu Natural 14H

Shu Natural 8HR and

Shu Kolinsky 11

How did I miss this? Leony, did you ever purchase the LE white handled Natural Brush 16DF? I just located + purchased one from a Shu boutique in NY. I'm so picky, though, so hopefully it'll arrive in perfect condition. I won't even get into how many times I returned/exchanged all of the Stila brushes I purchased while away.
wink.gif
Too many!

Last brush I bought was a Japonesque mini foundation brush. Haven't used it yet because I just bought it lol. I lost my ENTIRE makeup case brushes and all so my next purchase will be a replacement set of coca milan brushes, subing out their foundation brush for the Japonesque if I like it. That is the only brush of theirs I wasnt head over heels in love with.

the last brush i bought was MAC's #222 and i just bought FINALLY me BELOVED MAC #187!!!!!! i cant wait to get it though, i got it on ebay brand new for $35!!!!!!! (retails for $42) one of my BEST deals EVER!!!!

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole How did I miss this? Leony, did you ever purchase the LE white handled Natural Brush 16DF? I just located + purchased one from a Shu boutique in NY. I'm so picky, though, so hopefully it'll arrive in perfect condition. I won't even get into how many times I returned/exchanged all of the Stila brushes I purchased while away.
wink.gif
Too many! I can't wait till you get it sweety! I absolutely adore Shu brushes!

Originally Posted by Zoey I can't wait till you get it sweety! I absolutely adore Shu brushes! Aww!
smile.gif
Polona, which Shu brushes do you have? I'm patiently waiting for you to update your makeup brush collection pics on your profile. Hint! Hint!

I have 3: 4R kolinsky,5R kolinsky and 10 kolinsky/sable. I will update my notepad asap!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Zoey I have 3: 4R kolinsky,5R kolinsky and 10 kolinsky/sable. I will update my notepad asap!
biggrin.gif
heart.gif
Polona!
heart.gif

*whispers* Please wait until you feel better.
wink.gif
Your forehead will thank you.

My last purchase was the EOB angled eyeliner brush and I have no clue what my next will be. Maybe something Urban Decay as I'm obsessed with that brand.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX My last purchase was the EOB angled eyeliner brush and I have no clue what my next will be. Maybe something Urban Decay as I'm obsessed with that brand.
smile.gif
I may be the only person that doesn't care for Urban Decay brushes. I checked them out, in person, while shopping with my husband not too long ago. I don't care for the ends (for some reason). Maybe they'll grown on me.

I recently purchased Smashbox #19 Face and Body Brush on eBay for $28.00 total instead of the hefty price of $52. In addition I purchased 2 ultimate Buffer Brushes. They both are fantastic.

Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn I recently purchased Smashbox #19 Face and Body Brush on eBay for $28.00 total instead of the hefty price of $52. In addition I purchased 2 ultimate Buffer Brushes. They both are fantastic. Welcome to MuT!
flowers.gif
I've been thinking about the #19 since the last time Smashbox was on QVC. I hope you enjoy your new brushes!

Has anyone ever tried using paint brushes from like an arts and crafts store before. I heard that they worked just as good as make up brushes but were less expensive. When I was at my local art store I was looking at the brushes and they do resemble MU brushes.

There are quite a few on here who have used brushes from art supply stores. I bought one and use it as a foundation brush and it works just as well as one from a department store.

the last purchase was Paula's Choice Precision Shadow brush and I'm still waiting it to arrive. The next one will probably be an e/l brush from the art supply store. Inspired by Polona, I checked them out and both foundation and e/l brushes look lovely!

Last: MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush & a MAC Brush Clutch to go with it.

(I'm still waiting on this Shu Uemura brush to arrive.)

Next: I haven't decided yet.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Last: MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush & a MAC Brush Clutch to go with it.
(I'm still waiting on this Shu Uemura brush to arrive.)

You won't regret buying the MAC brush. Let us know how you like the Shu one. It looks fab!

Originally Posted by Marisol You won't regret buying the MAC brush. Let us know how you like the Shu one. It looks fab! I hope not.
smile.gif
I will.

Back