Makeup obsession of the moment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently obsessed with purple eyeshadows from MAC for fall and any skin care products such as primers and exfoliaters.

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Inglot Cosmetics. I am dying to try this brand. I have convinced myself that after I try Inglot that my makeup journey will be complete and that I won't have the desire to by anymore makeup.
I can lie to myself better than any man can.

lol!!! So funny!!! I also tell myself that once I get this (these) last few things I'll be done and won't need anything else. Please. It never works!

I was in nyc and still didn't make it to inglot!

Anyhow. I'm obsessed now with lipsticks. Reds, oranges, corals and purples. I tried a few vampy colors but they didn't dazzle me like the reds are. I have a ridiculous list of colors I want to own.

I am currently obsessed with my EYEBROWS and having them perfect shape, perfect thickness, and DARK (Laura Mercier's Coffeeground eyeshadow as my filler).

I was staying the night at a friends house, and remembered all my makeup except for my LM Coffeeground and I was about to break down (LOL)

This eyebrow color is basically make or break my routine everyday...I love it

Blushes. I'm dying to find both pressed & mineral blushes that are extremely pigmented & give me a nice flush.

I'm obessed with powder bronzers. I bought Nars Laguna (now my hg bronzer) last year and absolutely love it. I use it year round and will repurchase when I run out.

Ok, I'm back to skin. Mines has been looking dry and dull and I'm trying to figure out what in my regimen needs to change...

MAC Lipsticks (i now own 43) and NARS Blushers !! Oeeeeh i am also loving Morrocan Oil Curl Boosting Creme.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, I'm back to skin. Mines has been looking dry and dull and I'm trying to figure out what in my regimen needs to change...

For lack-luster skin i always recommend trying an origins exfoliant or cleanser. They are beautiful and will perk it right up xx

I am now obsessing on good eye primers and bronzer/blush/highlight! Can't stop thinking about it

Back