Makeup obsession of the moment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am obsessed with eye shadows, blushers and bronzers...also trying to acheive a nice glowy face...(trying to get a right concoction)..haha

I am just obsessed with makeup period,lol...But I am always looking for the perfect hot pink eyeshadow...I have plenty but I want more darn it!

Right now I'm trying to find the right liquid foundation that won't break me out. I've had terrible luck with foundation period; liquid or powder. So now I'm trying Face and Body foundations. I have MAC and MUFE and Revlon's Mineral Mousse makeup and I'm interested to see where it'll go. Hopefully,  not breakout city.

Eyeshadows and lip glosses.  I've always been obsessed with both, and have a ton of both.  I probably have about 10-15 glosses in my purse.  I can't help myself!

Definitely Lipsticks and any coral products!!!! Can't get enough coral lippies, or blushes, or nail colors><

Mascara

IDK why.
wassatt.gif

I'm OBSESSED with finding the absolutely best possible palette, quality and price-wise.

Open to suggestions. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm also still obsessed with getting the Naked palette. It's like I somehow think everything will just be okay and my life will be 358349582x better once I get it.

I'm also getting super obsessed with blushes for some reason lately. And primers, still.

Has always been blushers for me...

and recently foundations n nail polishes

I am obsessed with finding a blush that gives me the perfect pink flush. Not usually a look I'm fond of, but now that it's getting colder I like the sound of it.

Foundation! I've been obsessed with finding a good one on my first try! Think I was successful! I'm really enjoying the Revlon Photo Ready foundation (in Shell).

Back