MakeupTalk Member Meetups!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in! Not sure there will be enough Wisconsin girls to do our own thing..but I could totally do Michigan or Chicago!

Got you ladies added! Links to threads for possible Chicago and San Diego meet ups later this year are linked up too.

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm all about meeting people! I'm in north central fl so any where from Orlando to Jacksonville is easily doable. I could even go as far as Savannah or Tampa.  As for the Makeup Show Orlando I thought that was only for professionals, or people in the business. 

Edit to add that I would work on arraigning a local one if there are people in my area interested in meeting up.
you can count me in nikki!

list updated

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As for the Makeup Show Orlando I thought that was only for professionals, or people in the business.
You don't necessarily have to have the meet up INSIDE The Makeup Show. You can always meet up at a restaurant or outdoor place near the Makeup Show 
wink.gif

I only suggested it as there may be more people already willing to travel down for The Makeup Show over the weekend, so it may help...or it may be more annoying if there's a lot of traffic and no place to park lol.

I'm in Atlanta and would love to meet up.  I'm also happy to organize an Atl get together!

I'm in Clarksville, TN.  It is on the Northern Middle TN border to KY. I'm near Fort Campbell and Hopkinsville, KY.  I am willing to go to Nashville for a meetup.

Hey all! Kind of last minute to post, but the SD group is meeting up tonight at 7pm - feel free to PM me for details! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back