MakeupTalk Member Meetups!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new names added, Chicago information added.  Hope you gals have fun next month in Chicago!

Hey there!

I would love to join the Houston group for a meetup in the future.  Please add me!  
Thank you! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Please add me to the northern California group. I am in Monterey, but love going to S.F.

Kelly

Hi Everyone who is meeting up in Chicago - Despite their promises, Sephora is NOT running a Sunday morning class on the 29th.  So, thoughts? Want to just meetup later at Sephora, then go for lunch and more shopping?  

Final Roll call going over in the Chicago thread - please head over and say 'ay' if you plan on attending, so I can make a lunch reservation! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Final Roll call going over in the Chicago thread - please head over and say 'ay' if you plan on attending, so I can make a lunch reservation! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wanna come. I'm in Lincoln Park, Chicago... when, where, and where is the Chicago thread?

Sunday's Chicago Meetup is canceled, too many folks had to pull out and I had 0 confirmed attendees.  Maybe another time.

Oooh a lot of you are on the west coast! Where are my beauties on the east coast in the D.C. area? Let me know! I'd love to be apart of a meet up in the DMV area! xoxo

Back