MaMa Lotion users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've ordered samples. I was hoping to get samples of green cream... anyone know a place that sells both?
The 'ad' photo is a lot different due to lighting, notice how the neck is a different color on each photo, to the same degree as the face is different. (Just saying, b/c I don't care for trick photography in advertizing)

Valerie Beauty sells both. I'm a Green Cream user. Somehow, I just stumbled upon hearing about MaMa lotion. I've been reading about mandelic acid in the Garden of Wisdom forum but I guess didn't pay too much attention to it.

i found out that mandelic acid is derived from bitter almonds! malic acid is derived from apples and pears. they're both considered ahas.

monnie,

Aha
rotfl.gif

thank you

woot

mama lotion works

i had severe acne scars b4...

now..its almost gone...

i used it for 1 month...every other day

my skin is like my baby's

cool

Originally Posted by imnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif woot
mama lotion works

i had severe acne scars b4...

now..its almost gone...

i used it for 1 month...every other day

my skin is like my baby's

cool

that's great imnewbie! it so cool that you're seeing good results from the mama lotion. i can't say enough about this product! i recently started using my mama lotion as a spot treatment. just dap a tiny bit directly on the blemish. it stung a bit and by morning i had developed a bit of a scab (not the most attractive thing, but better than a humungo zit). after a day or two the scab lifted and my skin was back to normal underneath! pretty cool. now i don't have to worry about entire areas getting flaky, just the spot i want to fix.
i also started using one of disposal mascara brushes to lift some of the flaking skin. it worked very well, just can't be too aggressive. i'm still super please with my skin after my last mama lotion marathon. i used it maybe about 2-3 weeks. my skin is great and now i'm ready for another break! i love this stuff!

do u have to order it online..or u can get it at sephora or somewhere??

i just purchased it at dermstore..cant waitttt to try it..crossing my fingers

Originally Posted by ~*PrInCeSs*~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif do u have to order it online..or u can get it at sephora or somewhere??
i just purchased it at dermstore..cant waitttt to try it..crossing my fingers

i ordered mine online. i know that the link is posted somewhere in this thread. i tell eveyone that uses this product that you can't be too agressive with it in the beginning or you'll peel like crazy. every other day is the best. i still use mine over a moisturizer just to make sure. i still love it! in fact i just started back using it a couple of days ago, and it still does the job! cool!

Yay! I just got my Mama lotion in the mail today!! I used it tonight. I'll have to report back in a week or so if I see any changes. I have a question though, I want to use Mama lotion every other day, and in the days in between I want to use Avon Nightly Nutrient Peel. Do you guys think this might be too harsh or no?

Originally Posted by Mikitapatel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay! I just got my Mama lotion in the mail today!! I used it tonight. I'll have to report back in a week or so if I see any changes. I have a question though, I want to use Mama lotion every other day, and in the days in between I want to use Avon Nightly Nutrient Peel. Do you guys think this might be too harsh or no? sounds pretty agressive to me. be careful. with two products that promote peeling it could create a problem! jmho~

Thanks for the info Monniej! I'll just stick to the Mama Lotion for now! I tried it last night and I didn't see a lot of change, but it was the first night. Oh although, I felt a new pimple coming on my chin, and now it's gone! Mama Lotion killed it before it could get any bigger/emerge to the surface.

Originally Posted by Mikitapatel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the info Monniej! I'll just stick to the Mama Lotion for now! I tried it last night and I didn't see a lot of change, but it was the first night. Oh although, I felt a new pimple coming on my chin, and now it's gone! Mama Lotion killed it before it could get any bigger/emerge to the surface. stopped that sucker in its tracks! mama lotion - 1, zits - 0! lol~

Are yall using this everyday, after using it for a month or when your skin completely clears up? Is it a regular part of your skin routine like cleanser, toner, etc? or now you use it once in a while when you have a pimple, breakout, etc?

Originally Posted by CuTeLiCiOuS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are yall using this everyday, after using it for a month or when your skin completely clears up? Is it a regular part of your skin routine like cleanser, toner, etc? or now you use it once in a while when you have a pimple, breakout, etc? only when i have issues and never everyday. my skin would peel like crazy and i really want to avoid that! i use it for a couple of weeks every other day then take a break.

Back