Many pics of my 2 years stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goodness...it's so organized! I wish I was that good >.< I have tons and tons of things since I help sell Avon with my mother...it's hard to resist ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know these have been collected over 2 years, but how expensive were all your brushes? did you buy them at once or in a set? im interested in getting some, but I'm not sure the best way to do it, or even which brushes I'd need. Yours look good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my brushes very very very slowy!! I mean it! I was buying one or 2 every 3 month sometimes more too! I believe the best thing is to start slowy, buy 3 at first that you know you're going to use most and then you'll see if you want another one you're getting it.

LOL!! I can't thank you enough for sending me a sample of that blush! It's so awesome!!

Yay!!! Especially the face products, fndts and TM< which I really wanna buy a full size one day! LOL

The Lipglazes also! A huge love of mine, and the e/s of course!

Back