Many pics of my 2 years stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your stash! I like the variety and organized too! I am in awe of your range of lipsticks. They are fantastic! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great stash :rockwoot:and very well organized too i could stare at it for hours.:sheep:

Nice stash! In your first picture, is that MAC brush cleaner? Also, is one of your liners Revlon Luxurious Liner? If so, how do you like the little smudger brush on the end (I thought it was really stiff, but I didn't use it too much, in fact, I have it up for swap now), did you get it to work for you? I love your MAC pigment in Golder's Green, I'm going to have to put that on my WL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also love your pic of the Biotherm Lipstick, that tube is awesome! All of your pictures are really good, what camera do you use? I can read most of the words in the photos without even my glasses on lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so organized. I throw all mine into my train case. I need to get one of those plastic containers so I can organize a bit better

Back