may 23 review challenge weigh in

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
please post your reviews for this past week here. the last review challenge weigh in will be on monday 5/30. the last day to post reviews is friday, 6/3.

these are the reviews done for last week. please let me know if i have made an error.

jennifer - 0

liz - 11

lilla - 25

joyeuux - 0

charms23 - 0

laura - 0

luckyme - 0

nyangel98 - 4

haloinrverse - 8

sylphiel - 0

kiwicleopatra - 0

bonbon412 - 0

lilla is in the lead with 107 reviews total, and nyangel98 is in second with 40.

Liz

Reaction score
oh damn... lilla's got this one!!!! lol!

Reaction score
You don't know that!!! You still have a lot of reviews.. This month is my only chance because my semester starts next week and I'll be busy with assignments next 2 months, then comes my trip to overseas until 19th of Aug. So I am just doing as much as I can this month

Originally Posted by Liz oh damn... lilla's got this one!!!! lol!

Reaction score
It seems like I may get it but you never know... I am sure Liz'll catch up

thats what i was thinking.
if someone really buckles down, they can catch up, though!

Liz

Reaction score
It seems like I may get it but you never know... I am sure Liz'll catch up

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thats what i was thinking.
if someone really buckles down, they can catch up, though! lol. i don't think so. i don't have that many products to review. maybe janelle

Reaction score
Is something wrong with the reviewing system? I was just checking out the total reviews of everyone by clicking on their profile, and you said at the top of this thread that lilla has 107 reviews, but only 87 are showing up when I click on her profile. Is there a lag of some sort? Because I'm using the number stated at the top of my profile to keep track of how many I've done (only one of my total reviews ISN'T from this month, so my # at the end of the challenge should be my number of total reviews minus that first one that I wrote before May.) Let me know what's up with that.

Reaction score
i apologize. i made a miscalculation. lilla has 87 total reviews, 82 for the review challenge, not 107.

again, can everyone let me know that my information is correct? i have double checked and personally read the reviews, but i want to see if my calculations match yours.

liz

11 for week 3

lilla

57 for week 2

25 for week 3

charms23

6 for week 2

luckyme

6 for week 2

nyangel98

16 for week 1

20 for week 2

4 for week 3

1 for week 4

haloinrverse

5 for week 1

8 for week 3

2 for week 4

sylphiel

12 for week 1

24 for week 2

8 for week 4

Reaction score
Don't forget to copy and paste them the way I did cause I don't think they count if you don't post them.

Originally Posted by bonbon412 I have 31 total.

Reaction score
well done lilla.
bonbon, please post links to you reviews in the threads. you can add them to this one, or you can post them on the new thread.

Reaction score
Thanks

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse well done lilla.
bonbon, please post links to you reviews in the threads. you can add them to this one, or you can post them on the new thread.

Latest posts