Maybe I do have too much makeup...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I have too much makeup anymore--I gave some of it that I was never using away quite recently.It is just confusing,to me--having too much makeup. So I'm at the point where I don't need anything new--though still things catch my eye.
glasses.gif

im the same most days i go to do my makeup get my palettes out and find myself just looking at all my eyeshadows for ages not having a clue what to use because there is too much choice. I have shadows that ive never even touched, i cant imagine ever using up half of what i have.

Most of the time i'll match my e/s colour to my top that im wearing just cause it makes it easier to decide at least what colour shadows to wear, i tehn have to just pick the shades

eyeshadow is the most complicated of all makeup application IMO... i just can't do it... too much energy and thought needs to be devoted to it, lol

I think I'm getting there with eye shadow. The thing with me is that I have a ton of neutral shades - and why I need almost the same colors in multiple brands is sort of a mystery. Take the gray trio / quad-types. I have smashbox, Bobbi Brown, Maybelline, and Clinique. And then browns? Oh, Lord. Clinique, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Maybelline, Too Faced, MAC, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Rimmel. . . that's just scratching the surface. The sad part about it is that those colors, while I use them the most, look almost the same on my eyes, no matter if I'm using the expensive one or the cheap one. So I don't know. Maybe I need to branch out with more colors. I have the basics: browns, grays, blues, and plums. Suggestions?

i don't really think i have that much makeup, i am skimping on eyeshadows because i never wear them. I just stick to the basics; fdn (Bare Escentuals), lipgloss, blush, eyeliner, mascara..I loove mascara
smile.gif

Back