Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
I was wondering if anyone tried Maybelline Rocket Mascara and how they liked it. I want to try it so bad but would like to hear from others that tried it.

 

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
10,116
Reaction score
112
Location
California, USA
I haven't tried it yet myself either but I am sure one of our other lovely members has.

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried it yet myself either but I am sure one of our other lovely members has.
Thank-you for your reply. I hope I hear from someone that has tried it. I am so anxious. I almost picked it up today but I thought I better wait till I hear some reviews.

 
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
5,713
Reaction score
126
I haven't tried it either, but there are coupons floating around now, up to $1 off. That might help to ease your mind if you decide to try it! I've got too many tubes to consider buying another one right now lol.

 
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
10
I haven't tried it either, but it looked an awful lot like Covergirl Lashblast, I thought the semi-translucent bristles and colored core was really cool. I didn't have time to look at the all the claims on the packaging. yeah..this was mainly so that when someone has tried it and comments on the thread; I'll get a notification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Makeupalley has about 20 reviews on it already, they seem to be mostly good. I look forward to trying it myself.

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't tried it either, but there are coupons floating around now, up to $1 off. That might help to ease your mind if you decide to try it! I've got too many tubes to consider buying another one right now lol.
Geeze! I wish I would have had one of those coupons! I just went out and bought it. I absolutley LOVE this mascara. It separates like no other I've used and it gives you lots of volume! It is gonna be my new fav now!

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Makeupalley has about 20 reviews on it already, they seem to be mostly good. I look forward to trying it myself.
I went to Walmart and got it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I think it's the wand that makes it so much better. It really separates and gives you volume!

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried it either, but it looked an awful lot like Covergirl Lashblast, I thought the semi-translucent bristles and colored core was really cool. I didn't have time to look at the all the claims on the packaging. yeah..this was mainly so that when someone has tried it and comments on the thread; I'll get a notification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I went to Walmart and got it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I think it's the wand that makes it so much better. It really separates and gives you volume!

 
Top