Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone tried Maybelline Rocket Mascara and how they liked it. I want to try it so bad but would like to hear from others that tried it.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet myself either but I am sure one of our other lovely members has.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried it yet myself either but I am sure one of our other lovely members has.
Thank-you for your reply. I hope I hear from someone that has tried it. I am so anxious. I almost picked it up today but I thought I better wait till I hear some reviews.

Reaction score
I haven't tried it either, but there are coupons floating around now, up to $1 off. That might help to ease your mind if you decide to try it! I've got too many tubes to consider buying another one right now lol.

Reaction score
I haven't tried it either, but it looked an awful lot like Covergirl Lashblast, I thought the semi-translucent bristles and colored core was really cool. I didn't have time to look at the all the claims on the packaging. yeah..this was mainly so that when someone has tried it and comments on the thread; I'll get a notification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Makeupalley has about 20 reviews on it already, they seem to be mostly good. I look forward to trying it myself.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't tried it either, but there are coupons floating around now, up to $1 off. That might help to ease your mind if you decide to try it! I've got too many tubes to consider buying another one right now lol.
Geeze! I wish I would have had one of those coupons! I just went out and bought it. I absolutley LOVE this mascara. It separates like no other I've used and it gives you lots of volume! It is gonna be my new fav now!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oxana124 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Makeupalley has about 20 reviews on it already, they seem to be mostly good. I look forward to trying it myself.
I went to Walmart and got it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I think it's the wand that makes it so much better. It really separates and gives you volume!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't tried it either, but it looked an awful lot like Covergirl Lashblast, I thought the semi-translucent bristles and colored core was really cool. I didn't have time to look at the all the claims on the packaging. yeah..this was mainly so that when someone has tried it and comments on the thread; I'll get a notification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sorry :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I went to Walmart and got it. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I think it's the wand that makes it so much better. It really separates and gives you volume!