Me= Austria´s Next Topmodel? lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anders...OMG. I dreamt that you came to California and we met up and had a photoshoot together. You were a fallen Angel and I was a Demon trying to get you to come over to my darkside...whoa...it was awesome. I remember you had giant silver wings and a silver bikini. I was wearing a Black dress and heels...weird.

LOL! That sounds like an awesome dream
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anders...OMG. I dreamt that you came to California and we met up and had a photoshoot together. You were a fallen Angel and I was a Demon trying to get you to come over to my darkside...whoa...it was awesome. I remember you had giant silver wings and a silver bikini. I was wearing a Black dress and heels...weird. haha. Wouldn´t that be an awesome idea for a shoot for real? If anything I got the innocent look down perfectly, and you can be your usual badass sexy self. Maybe, one day this could become true for real hehe

Andi, you are gorgeous and would make a great model!
smile.gif
Good luck! Please keep us updated.
smile.gif

God lucky with everything Andi - apart from you being gorgeous (which we all already know for sure hehe
biggrin.gif
) you actually have personality! Which I think will make you so much more interesting as a model. Keep us updated! And I'm not trying to be a downer but be careful with that man who emailed you for a photoshoot and don't do anything you're not comfortable with, maybe take a trusted friend or something?

Andi, that's soooo awesome! I'm so happy for you, you'll do great... you are so gorgeous! Please keep us updated!
smile.gif

How exciting Andi!! I think you're gorgeous and you should definitely go after your dream!! We're rootin' for ya' on mut!!

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif God lucky with everything Andi - apart from you being gorgeous (which we all already know for sure hehe
biggrin.gif
) you actually have personality! Which I think will make you so much more interesting as a model. Keep us updated! And I'm not trying to be a downer but be careful with that man who emailed you for a photoshoot and don't do anything you're not comfortable with, maybe take a trusted friend or something? well I e-mailed him first, and he replied then. His website is very professional. And I believe you can always bring a friend, at least for like an hour or so.Thanks for the concern!!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif How exciting Andi!! I think you're gorgeous and you should definitely go after your dream!! We're rootin' for ya' on mut!! Thank you!!!

Good luck from me too! If people have any eyes at all, the will lick their fingers to get you to model for them! You look so great and have a perfect body! Thinking of the few modelling contests we have here in Austria, you are much much much more beautiful than any of the girls I've seen taking part in them for a long while! Go for it!!

Originally Posted by veilchen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good luck from me too! If people have any eyes at all, the will lick their fingers to get you to model for them! You look so great and have a perfect body! Thinking of the few modelling contests we have here in Austria, you are much much much more beautiful than any of the girls I've seen taking part in them for a long while! Go for it!! Danke!!! That was very sweet of you.

HAHA! Andi, I never saw this post and I actually said that if they had an Austria's Next Top Model you had to try out!!

With your personality and looks, you will make it. I know it!

Late poster too.....

Amanda and Andi, puh-lease do that photoshoot! That would be hot!

And good luck Andi, I'm sure you'll get a lot of work and that they'll love you. I loved those pics you posted the other day.

your gorgeous and Im sure you'll do great. You were walking around body painted modeling agencies cant be more scarier than that

Back