Megan Fox at Scream TV Awards: Hot or Not??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif She smokes and it shows. Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's only 21, that's crazy! That is really too bad. Even though she has a very natural beauty...stunning actually, she is ruining it by not taking care of herself. She is too young to be looking older than my mother.
sadno.gif

I love the way she looks in tomato red, but this is like the second or third time I've seen her in that exact color. She needs to try something different.

Hi,

She looks beautiful, but the tats should have been covered. Don't get me wrong, I love tatoos, but there are just times when they should be covered with makeup.

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
She looks beautiful, but the tats should have been covered. Don't get me wrong, I love tatoos, but there are just times when they should be covered with makeup.

I agree. In this particular instance, it actually takes away from the dress. A little Dermablend should do it right.

She looks lovely. Her shoes are super-cute. She is so gorgeous that she looks hot no matter what she's wearing.

her updo looks so severe, maybe having it down would've helped.

she is the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen. a total HOT!

Look at the collagen! Those are NOT her lips. She does have lovely eyes though and is a very beautiful girl.

I don't think she's pretty at all especially up close. She is like a wannabe Angelina.

she is pretty but a bit typical. i like people who look ethnic to some. i am not fond of the earrings, overdone..i love the dress. still not sure who she is or what she does that's amazing. why do we have so many people now who are famous by proxy? don't do anything special besides doing it to a famous person, and a c list famous person at that

Back