Memebox Affiliates

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@MissJexie Here is the email for tax document questions!!  [email protected]

I've emailed already and she said she didn't have my address?  Which makes LITERALLY NO SENSE because she has my W-4 with ALL the information on it.

So, I'm guessing they didn't EVER get sent out and I requested she send it to me overnight.  Seriously.  It makes me WANT to call the IRS.  This is ridiculous.

I've emailed already and she said she didn't have my address?  Which makes LITERALLY NO SENSE because she has my W-4 with ALL the information on it.

So, I'm guessing they didn't EVER get sent out and I requested she send it to me overnight.  Seriously.  It makes me WANT to call the IRS.  This is ridiculous.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I don't have any words.

I sent them an e-mail basically demanding my paperwork and also asking them to overnight it, reminding them I should have received it by January 31st. This is ridiculous.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I don't have any words.

I sent them an e-mail basically demanding my paperwork and also asking them to overnight it, reminding them I should have received it by January 31st. This is ridiculous.
I'm mostly mad because I usually have my taxes done and my refund by now!  Instead I'm waiting for this annoying stuff and it might take me even longer because I've never done a 1099 before! UGH!

I'm mostly mad because I usually have my taxes done and my refund by now!  Instead I'm waiting for this annoying stuff and it might take me even longer because I've never done a 1099 before! UGH!
I've NEVER done my own taxes- my roommate usually does them but he has no idea how to do a 1099 so I'm incredibly nervous and afraid of getting audited or owing a million dollars. I make $150 a week at my crap job and we live paycheck to paycheck- so if I actually end up owing money I'm just fleeing the country or something as I'm pretty sure that'll be my only option lmao

that is lame.  And not only that, hello - they have your email address (or lauren does) and they could have emailed you.

I've also requested my information - thank you for the email addy!

Did anyone just get an e-mail from Lauren? I just got this from her which makes ZERO sense:

"Hello!

I hope everything has been well! 

It's been a while since I've sent out products for review and I don't think I've gotten any reviews back. I'm getting pressure from the brands for feedback, especially with the end of international deliveries :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I thought I would take this chance to catch up and make sure everything arrived safely and you're satisfied with the products. Let me know if anything happened, or if you have the review ready :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!"

The last things I was sent are the Thankgiving Box and the Ariul Detox Mask. I reviewed both months ago and sent them both to her...so I'm trying to figure out what the heck she's talking about...

I received that email just now, my box didn't arrive until the 4th so it's been less than 10 days. I'm surprised they even sent me a box since Intl. shipping was stopping, anyway my review will be up soon and I got the impression that it was going to multiple recipients so I don't think I was really behind with my review. 

Did anyone just get an e-mail from Lauren? I just got this from her which makes ZERO sense:

"Hello!

I hope everything has been well! 

It's been a while since I've sent out products for review and I don't think I've gotten any reviews back. I'm getting pressure from the brands for feedback, especially with the end of international deliveries :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I thought I would take this chance to catch up and make sure everything arrived safely and you're satisfied with the products. Let me know if anything happened, or if you have the review ready :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!"

The last things I was sent are the Thankgiving Box and the Ariul Detox Mask. I reviewed both months ago and sent them both to her...so I'm trying to figure out what the heck she's talking about...
I got the same thing - I think she might have lost those emails with all of the affiliate changes, because once I forwarded her my email back in January about the thanksgiving box, she saw that I did let her know way back when and she marked it off.  If you still have your original email - just forward it to her - she is using her personal account, so don't mail it to the affiliate one.

I got the same thing - I think she might have lost those emails with all of the affiliate changes, because once I forwarded her my email back in January about the thanksgiving box, she saw that I did let her know way back when and she marked it off.  If you still have your original email - just forward it to her - she is using her personal account, so don't mail it to the affiliate one.
Yea I just re-sent her the link now. She responded and said that she didn't have my Thanksiving Box review, so I sent it over to her- I don't save e-mails for very long because I have OCD and it gives me intense anxiety to have too many e-mails sitting in my inbox lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yea I just re-sent her the link now. She responded and said that she didn't have my Thanksiving Box review, so I sent it over to her- I don't save e-mails for very long because I have OCD and it gives me intense anxiety to have too many e-mails sitting in my inbox lol :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have a memebox folder.  haha.  I move all of my memebox emails to that folder - but my inbox is still HUGE.

I have a memebox folder.  haha.  I move all of my memebox emails to that folder - but my inbox is still HUGE.
I have a folder for my blog stuff, but I empty it out at the end of each month to keep it organized. I have my inbox, a folder for shipping notifications and a blog-related folder. anything more than that would make my anxiety set in big time. Just thinking about having to fish through folders of e-mails gives me heart palpitations lol

My commissions for the boxes shipping Feb 13th have been completed. So that's it, withdrawal for points has been requested, hopefully this goes smoothly. 

My commissions for the boxes shipping Feb 13th have been completed. So that's it, withdrawal for points has been requested, hopefully this goes smoothly. 
Same, requested my final withdrawal yesterday. I spent some of my points on my last Memehaul, but after this it's going to be all RRS, TK and BNK for me. Feels like the end of an era!

Same, requested my final withdrawal yesterday. I spent some of my points on my last Memehaul, but after this it's going to be all RRS, TK and BNK for me. Feels like the end of an era!
I still have 4 pending orders. 3 of them were from back in August and one of them was from January 31st. Lauren said she'd look into them for me, but dang...I just want to request my payout already! Gotta pay the bills, Memebox! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I'm curious.  Did ANYONE receive their tax form from Memebox?  I'm about to say eff it.  If they don't send me one, I don't have to claim it. Grrr!

I've had no response since I last wrote (2 days ago).

Bahaha!!  I just got accidentally cc'd on an email.  It says that they did send me one and they're not happy I want the re-issued form overnighted :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lmao

If they did, I sure don't know where it went because it wasn't in my mail box.  I'm ridiculously thorough when it comes to mail and tax documents!  Hopefully no one stole my social security number and is out opening up loans on my good credit >:|

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahaha!!  I just got accidentally cc'd on an email.  It says that they did send me one and they're not happy I want the re-issued form overnighted :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lmao

If they did, I sure don't know where it went because it wasn't in my mail box.  I'm ridiculously thorough when it comes to mail and tax documents!  Hopefully no one stole my social security number and is out opening up loans on my good credit >:|
They DEFINITELY didn't send you one. If NO ONE has gotten them...clearly they never sent them. 

They can't even spend the minute to respond to our emails and let us know what's going on...not happy at all. I'm not claiming it either if I don't get the paperwork. Everyone I know is already done with their taxes and I haven't even come close to starting mine. SO irritated.

they told me they sent it out as well - in Jan. Nope, they didn't. I asked for it to be sent asap.

Also, when you log into linkshare and read your messages, did anyone get an affiliate email there? If so, did you get this one?

Dear Memebox Affiliate,

Thank you for participating in the Memebox affiliate program. We have some exciting updates for February that we'd like to share with you!

1) Offer #9.1: We increased commission to 11% on 10 SKUs starting Feb 9, 2015. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn more!

2) Coupon: We have a new coupon code for the month of February. Take $5 off orders above $50, valid for for USA Shop and XO Memebox items, 3x use only. ¿Coupon code: "XXXXXXXXX "

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

I took out the coupon code in #2 (in case it is my personal only use code), but my question is - is this an affiliate code now?  Does that mean I share it with my readers and they can use it up to 3 times?  Or is that my code and don't share?

I am confused.

they told me they sent it out as well - in Jan. Nope, they didn't. I asked for it to be sent asap.

Also, when you log into linkshare and read your messages, did anyone get an affiliate email there? If so, did you get this one?

I took out the coupon code in #2 (in case it is my personal only use code), but my question is - is this an affiliate code now?  Does that mean I share it with my readers and they can use it up to 3 times?  Or is that my code and don't share?

I am confused.
Yep. I got the same e-mail talking about how they sent it out in January and that they're "checking the tracking" on them to see what happened. I'm sorry- but if NO ONE in your affiliate program received their paperwork, clearly it's not the best idea to flat out lie to them about sending it out. I'm absolutely LIVID about this because I'm a very timely person and despise having to wait to file my taxes because of an error on their part- even more so that they're lying about sending it out in the first place.

I got the same e-mail, although I didn't even notice the coupon, just the 11% commission thing- which I could honestly care less about considering I'm barely promoting their crap boxes anymore. The only "promoting" I'm doing in the near future are with the boxes I bought during that 100% refund sale. I'll review those, get my refund and that's that. I haven't gone out of my way to promote them in a long time and I won't start up again until they start being a company I actually WANT to prommote.

@@biancardi yes, got that email too.  that coupon code is advertised on their website so it's not affiliate related.

I did not get the email about how they already sent out the tax forms, though.  Which is weird.

And obviously they are lying if not one of us got one.  And if they sent them in January someone would have definitely received one by now.

I almost want to contact the IRS out of spite.  I don't like being lied to.  If you forgot, say you forgot.  That's a lot better than flat out lying to people.

Latest posts

Back