Memebox Colorboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at the boxes this morning, and I noticed something intriguing:  It looks like they changed the names of the boxes from just Red, Orange, and Blue to Colorbox #1 Red, #2 Orange, and #3 Blue!  At least I don't remember the numbers from before.  This gives me hope that we'll see more in this line.  It just doesn't seem likely that they would bother to do this unless it's just the beginning!

I was just looking at the boxes this morning, and I noticed something intriguing:  It looks like they changed the names of the boxes from just Red, Orange, and Blue to Colorbox #1 Red, #2 Orange, and #3 Blue!  At least I don't remember the numbers from before.  This gives me hope that we'll see more in this line.  It just doesn't seem likely that they would bother to do this unless it's just the beginning!
I looked at my order for the scentboxes and they were numbered there.

If you ordered one, perhaps the original email invoice will show a number or not...

we need to show scentboxes some love too~ (cant find the thread) ..maybe merge the color + scent together? 

i want to smell fantabulous despite the summer heat  :wub:  . can't wait to see what they have loaded in those.

If there's not already a thread for a certain box or category, create one! There wasn't a spoiler that I saw for the Scentboxes yet, so I didn't bother creating a thread.

I wonder if the blue colorbox will have the "blue" verision of the eyeliner kit
product.147.139267699198342.555.5d.400.400.jpg

_2_500.png

I would REALLY love this set - the colors are great!

Option 2 - Mermaid Waterproof Gel Pencil Liner Season 2
#01. Purple
#02. Deep Blue
#03. Khaki
#04. Peach
#05. Choco

here is a violet purple eyeshadow (the shade is called gumball)... I am just looking thru the memebox store for ideas

file_1_24.jpg

or this one, as it is a light violet (they did mention soft pastel violet hues) with blue grey hues and it is a shimmer - this is called aura

file_1_29.jpg

there is also a blue & navy duo eye shadow crayon (I like this one too!)

thumbnail_2.jpg

I know they showed a dark blue nailpolish, but I hope that is in a trio or duo set!! We are only supposed to get 3 to 4 items, so that is why I am hoping for a tin of something that is counted as one item - lol

Got tracking on my Blue Colorbox!

SUPER excited for this one. I can't wait to see what's inside! I'm actually not even a big fan of blue, but I'm hoping they have some purples & teals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Got tracking on my Blue Colorbox!

SUPER excited for this one. I can't wait to see what's inside! I'm actually not even a big fan of blue, but I'm hoping they have some purples & teals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I want the whole rainbow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (got tracking too!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Yes, please show spoilers once you receive them, as I got all the colours and scent boxes... I figured the deal for buy two get one free was hard to pass on. Can't wait to see them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know that @@ikecarus will have the Blue colorbox tomorrow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  She said she didnt think she could get the review up since she has her CPA exams but I'm hoping she will sneak in here with a photo at least *hint hint*

I know that @@ikecarus will have the Blue colorbox tomorrow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  She said she didnt think she could get the review up since she has her CPA exams but I'm hoping she will sneak in here with a photo at least *hint hint*
LOL YOU. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Actually I ended up receiving the red box! And yes, yes I will post a photo. 

Ahhh DYING to see the blue one!

My blue box + global box 12 are still in 'pre-shipment' stage, whatever that means.  <_<

Back