Memebox Colorboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still excited about these boxes. I knew the orange one would be a gamble, but at 3 boxes for $30 I couldn't say no! I think I may pass the orange one off to my sister because she LOVES orange, I think the red box looks great and I can not wait to see what's in the blue box!!

I have to say that I'm relieved I just go the Blue box.  I hate orange, and I'm note big on red.  Blue just about anything is definitely my speed!  And now I'm hoping for another round of color boxes.  A Purple/Green/Pink combo box would be an instabuy, especially if it was all three boxes for $30 again.  I love hot pink eyeshadow!

I'm kind of bummed that the person who did the orange spoiler didn't show the lipstick or liner out of the box. I'm not a huge orange fan, but the gloss that came in the Mary Kay vox box was orange, and I LOVED it. So I am actually excited to see what the lipstick from the orange color box is like.

*So* happy! I was going to say that one specific thing made it worth my fifteen bucks, and then I remembered that I actually got it for free with points!

happy dance!!  I love it!

looks like the nailpolish could either be twilight or Hawaiian blue - twilight is the dark shimmery shade & the hawaiian blue is a bright deep blue creme  - I like both!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Memebox did indeed send me the orange box to review. I think it was random because they didn't have me fill out any sort of questionnaire. And unfortunately, I hate orange. 

I'll have to wait till nightfall before I can take some pictures of the lipstick itself and the liner (my lightbox doesn't like any sort of daylight).

EDIT: I went into my closet to take pictures.

blogger-image-1204703774.jpg
blogger-image-801867612.jpg
blogger-image-1371326871.jpg

Hey guys! Memebox did indeed send me the orange box to review. I think it was random because they didn't have me fill out any sort of questionnaire. And unfortunately, I hate orange. 

I'll have to wait till nightfall before I can take some pictures of the lipstick itself and the liner (my lightbox doesn't like any sort of daylight).

EDIT: I went into my closet to take pictures.

blogger-image-1204703774.jpg
blogger-image-801867612.jpg
blogger-image-1371326871.jpg
Those colors are perfect for the game tomorrow!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Netherlands - Mexico! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> woooohoo :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sadly no packages on sundays :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

for those who want to round out the "blue" look with a blush, I so highly recommend Anna Sui's Rose Cheek color in 100 Mystic Rose

It just adds a subtle color to your cheeks
anna-sui-rose-cheek-color-n-100.jpg
I have some other options, since the lippie is actually purple you could use Lioele Crystal Muse Blusher in 02 - Soft Lilac or It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher in 02 - Pure Lavender.

The lipstick from the orange box looks great! I'm even kind of digging the orange liner. I read that the orange shadow isn't super pigmented, maybe I'll try it as a blush instead!

Guess I won't be passing this on to my sister after all. Good thing I didn't mention it to her. lol

Also thank you for posting the pictures deareux. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The lipstick from the orange box looks great! I'm even kind of digging the orange liner. I read that the orange shadow isn't super pigmented, maybe I'll try it as a blush instead!

Guess I won't be passing this on to my sister after all. Good thing I didn't mention it to her. lol

Also thank you for posting the pictures deareux. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ooh, I like the idea of using the shadow as a blush.

I have some other options, since the lippie is actually purple you could use Lioele Crystal Muse Blusher in 02 - Soft Lilac or It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher in 02 - Pure Lavender.
Why did I have to see this? I need it. I need it so bad. But it's so expensive.

Specifically the anna sui. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back