Memebox discussion- July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The past couple times they have asked for suggestions I have requested a legit Halloween themed box. They have a Vampir line on the site right now and there is the Witch's brew lip stain. Plus it takes so long to ship internationally it needs to be posted soon if they are going to keep with their schedule. That way we would get to use the products for Halloween. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bet there would be some cool stuff they could think of putting in that type of box.

@@Taleez ohmygod, a Halloween box would be so fun! Also a Valentines Day box. I'm just thinking of all the adorable products they could put in that box. 

@@meaganola Probably they knew about the window and closed it shut. Now only points to VIPs... 
I know, it's true. But the points to VIP is making me want to get the no makeup makeup box...but I feel like I already have everything and yet I still want it... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
The very mention/idea of a Halloween box has me all giddy! That'd be awesome.

Anyways, I finally caved in and ordered the memebox special #28 box...all about eyes or something like that. So excited!

@@LisaLeah haha, I think that's why I've put it off for so long! I just know I'm gonna fall in love. R.I.P., wallet.
It's a dangerous Meme path you are headed down... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In all seriousness, the value and quality and fun factor of these boxes is SPECTACULAR.

The Korean technology and innovation, especially when it comes to skincare, is decades beyond the States and Europe.

I know the Eyes box will probably be a lot of makeup. So you may want to pick up another kind of box, someday. When your wallet feels like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Bubble Pop and Mask 4 boxes today!  So much fun stuff to play with now!  These are my first boxes I bought.  I received the two I won last week (Whole Grains and Waxing Care) which were amazing too, but these ones looks really good.  According to the inflated pricing in the Bubble Pop box, it's worth about 180.00, but I know that's totally inflated.  Anyway I had 15.00 off these two and bought as a bundle only paid shipping once, so totally worth it.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Totally dangerous addiction thought!

Do you guys ever feel like part of the thrill is just that it's something completely unknown in your country? Like, I don't have any idea if these are actually products that are revered in Korea or if it's essentially like Wet N Wild type drug store finds.  Anyway, just curious about these products true value.  I'm thrilled anyway!!

I got my Bubble Pop and Mask 4 boxes today!  So much fun stuff to play with now!  These are my first boxes I bought.  I received the two I won last week (Whole Grains and Waxing Care) which were amazing too, but these ones looks really good.  According to the inflated pricing in the Bubble Pop box, it's worth about 180.00, but I know that's totally inflated.  Anyway I had 15.00 off these two and bought as a bundle only paid shipping once, so totally worth it.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Totally dangerous addiction thought!

Do you guys ever feel like part of the thrill is just that it's something completely unknown in your country? Like, I don't have any idea if these are actually products that are revered in Korea or if it's essentially like Wet N Wild type drug store finds.  Anyway, just curious about these products true value.  I'm thrilled anyway!!
Haha, I imagine of you had a US products box in some countries, you could get away with putting brands in it that no discerning American would use and they would be thrilled just because of the novelty. 

probasbly not as a lot of ppl wanting it would be like me and watching a lot of americans on youtube and blogs. Anyway there are american boxes for makeup that the uk gets like lipfactory and wantable

Back