Memebox discussion- July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive wondered the same thing.  Are we getting the equivalent of Bonnie Bell and Wet n Wild in these boxes?!  Or maybe more like e.l.f. and NYX?  Or more like Maybelline and Cover Girl...  We'll never know!  Of course I do love Maybelline mascara just like I love the Hope Girl mascara so even if they are cheap brands, I suppose they can still have good products.

A couple months ago I cancelled a bunch of memeboxes (which they were great about crediting my account) because I had at least 20 Memebox's sitting around and hadn't had time to even look at them let alone try any of the products. Then on June 13th my dad passed away. I was devastated. His death was unexpected and was 3 weeks after my cousins passing. I have since lost 2 more family members. After my dads passing, I became really depressed and bought several boxes as retail therapy. I bought theDetox + Foot Care 2 + Pomegranate + Fermented 2 value box and it was suppose to be shipped out on the 30th. It still shows ready for shipping. It was suppose to go out express shipping and it takes no more than 2 daus to get it. Has anyone received theirs yet? Or does your account show that it was shipped? Im hoping it comes this week. We are having my Dad's celebration of life on Saturday and I wanted to give a couple of boxes to my mom, sister and nieces. I am done with my retail therapy and have put myself on no-buy. I just can't look aylt any of the new boxed because I will cave...

A couple months ago I cancelled a bunch of memeboxes (which they were great about crediting my account) because I had at least 20 Memebox's sitting around and hadn't had time to even look at them let alone try any of the products. Then on June 13th my dad passed away. I was devastated. His death was unexpected and was 3 weeks after my cousins passing. I have since lost 2 more family members. After my dads passing, I became really depressed and bought several boxes as retail therapy. I bought theDetox + Foot Care 2 + Pomegranate + Fermented 2 value box and it was suppose to be shipped out on the 30th. It still shows ready for shipping. It was suppose to go out express shipping and it takes no more than 2 daus to get it. Has anyone received theirs yet? Or does your account show that it was shipped? Im hoping it comes this week. We are having my Dad's celebration of life on Saturday and I wanted to give a couple of boxes to my mom, sister and nieces. I am done with my retail therapy and have put myself on no-buy. I just can't look aylt any of the new boxed because I will cave...
Fermented 2 was delayed - you should have received an email on that.  It should be shipping out today.  If you purchased it with everything else (in a bundle), your whole bundle was delayed then.

If it goes out today, you should get it tomorrow.  Email Memebox and just ask them to make sure

Sorry for your loss. Hang in there...take time for yourself, and write down memories-ours become worse later on.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Back