Memebox: For Hair and Body Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, my foot started peeling on the 5th day for two or three days! I was ecstatic (I have really bad feet so I was hoping this would make them like new). Unfortunately I barely peeled on the parts that actually needed it (my big toes and heels). I think I have to go through one or two more of these masks before I get "baby feet"... Does anyone know where to get them without being destroyed by shipping costs? I live in Canada.
maybe you can head to this other thread. someone listed the places to get korean products with free shipping + samples  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my Hair and Body v2 today! 

20140623_2202071.jpg
1. Kocostar Foot Therapy 1 ea
2. Label Young Shocking Holjjuki 100ml
3. Hello Everybody Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Treatment 30ml
4. Vidanail L.vida Lavender Oil 10ml
5. Evas Cosmectivs Body Net 7Days Project 200ml
6. Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Argan Oil Essence 60ml 

Hmmmm. I don't know if I like this box compared to the first.

Foot therapy? Eh. The nail masks were okay but I'm already getting the Foot box so this is a bit underwhelming.

Shocking Holjjuki -- another body slimming product. From what I can tell, it will burn like the body slimming sheets. Please be cautious, patch test, and remember that the effects of this product are temporary. I can't find English info on this anywhere.

Shampoo and treatment -- I was very excited for this, as it doesn't appear to contain SLS. But what small samples! This will barely last me a week and a half

Lavender oil -- I hate lavender oil. That's all. Also be sure to patch test this if it's 100% lavender oil, which can be irritating or phototoxic to some.

7 Days Project -- some kind of body wash from a line of body washes? Can't find any English info on this either. If it's supposed to be part of a 7 Day line, I would have preferred small samples of all three instead of just one, though?

Argan oil -- I like argan oil. If this is pure argan oil or an oil mix in a pump bottle I will be satisfied. If it's got random stuff in it like lemon (which strips my hair colour), I will not.

Ehhhhhhhh.

Hmmmm. I don't know if I like this box compared to the first.

Foot therapy? Eh. The nail masks were okay but I'm already getting the Foot box so this is a bit underwhelming.

Shocking Holjjuki -- another body slimming product. From what I can tell, it will burn like the body slimming sheets. Please be cautious, patch test, and remember that the effects of this product are temporary. I can't find English info on this anywhere.

Shampoo and treatment -- I was very excited for this, as it doesn't appear to contain SLS. But what small samples! This will barely last me a week and a half

Lavender oil -- I hate lavender oil. That's all. Also be sure to patch test this if it's 100% lavender oil, which can be irritating or phototoxic to some.

7 Days Project -- some kind of body wash from a line of body washes? Can't find any English info on this either. If it's supposed to be part of a 7 Day line, I would have preferred small samples of all three instead of just one, though?

Argan oil -- I like argan oil. If this is pure argan oil or an oil mix in a pump bottle I will be satisfied. If it's got random stuff in it like lemon (which strips my hair colour), I will not.

Ehhhhhhhh.
Doesn't sound as awesome as as the first one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm the nail stuff smells like bad toilet spray... the hair spa set smells like cheap stuff but after a while it gets better and I can't remember the rest ....hold on i'm gonna sniff some more :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

also the shower stuff smells like berry (got the berry one) but not special... the foot stuff is cool! and the bodyslimming stuff is awesome (i'm on a korean diet and this comes in handy!) the hair treatments is smells okay.

the previous was way better,, why I don't know.. mayeb it's our taste and we are spoiled or it's just not that special.

Hope this gives you an idea :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my Hair and Body v2 today! 

1. Kocostar Foot Therapy 1 ea

2. Label Young Shocking Holjjuki 100ml

3. Hello Everybody Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Treatment 30ml

4. Vidanail L.vida Lavender Oil 10ml

5. Evas Cosmectivs Body Net 7Days Project 200ml

6. Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Argan Oil Essence 60ml 
Thank you so much for posting!

What is the 5th product..the Eva's Cosmectivs?

And the 2nd one..the Label Young Shocking?

Thank you so much for posting!

What is the 5th product..the Eva's Cosmectivs?

And the 2nd one..the Label Young Shocking?
The Eva's Cosmetics stuff sounds like some sort of body wash or hair shampoo set, though I only saw one bottle in the picture provided?

The Label Young Shocking Holjjuki is a body slimming lotion. Have you ever heard to massage and scrub at your skin in order to "improve circulation" and "tone" your cellulite to reduce it's appearance? It's basically the same idea. By irritating the surface of the skin, you get changes in circulation which cause your skin to become temporarily tighter and so reduce the look of cellulite, giving you a slimmer look. The slimming patches did this using a mix of capsaicin (the stuff in peppers) and menthol (mint); from what I can tell, the Holjjuki is about the same stuff but in a lotion form.

The Eva's Cosmetics stuff sounds like some sort of body wash or hair shampoo set, though I only saw one bottle in the picture provided?

The Label Young Shocking Holjjuki is a body slimming lotion. Have you ever heard to massage and scrub at your skin in order to "improve circulation" and "tone" your cellulite to reduce it's appearance? It's basically the same idea. By irritating the surface of the skin, you get changes in circulation which cause your skin to become temporarily tighter and so reduce the look of cellulite, giving you a slimmer look. The slimming patches did this using a mix of capsaicin (the stuff in peppers) and menthol (mint); from what I can tell, the Holjjuki is about the same stuff but in a lotion form.
thank you for the detailed info

yeah I adore H&B 1 alright~ I think their earlier memeboxes of any special versions are always better than its successors. Idk why. Lets hope H&B 3 is fantastic~

Probably they need some inspiration. Or this may spark some jealousy and keep them aiming higher.

This this and this. We want cute, scents and variety, memebox!  :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hair and Body 1 was definitely better, but I am SO EXCITED to get the

foot masks
even if I get it again in the other things I have coming I will use more than one. 

I am not impressed with the overall scent level of this round. That Kiss the Perfume hair treatment from v1 set the bar pretty high though. 

I was disappointed too. Most items were so cheap. I did use the foot peel, and shampoo/conditioner. I really like the shampoo/conditioner.

The other hair product is sticky and did nothing, shower gel is basic but smells funny (and cap won't open), lavender oil is artificial smelling/looking, and the slimming product pilled and rubbed off an hr or so after I applied it.

I actually really liked the items we got, however the shampo+conditioner should've been more deluxe (100ml maybe) or even one of them fullsize. I bought them when they were on sale, but wouldn't have mind them bigger in the box aswell.. 

The showergel I got were Iris and we're a lovely settle smell which I love for my body washes. 

I actually really liked the items we got, however the shampo+conditioner should've been more deluxe (100ml maybe) or even one of them fullsize. I bought them when they were on sale, but wouldn't have mind them bigger in the box aswell.. 

The showergel I got were Iris and we're a lovely settle smell which I love for my body washes. 
LUCKY you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haven't gotten this box yet (is there a good way to track after it reaches Incheon?) but I'm still looking forward to the foot thingy and the shampoo/conditioner and the body wash.  The rest will probably be put up for trade.

Kinda sad to be so unimpressed by my first Memebox!

Haven't gotten this box yet (is there a good way to track after it reaches Incheon?) but I'm still looking forward to the foot thingy and the shampoo/conditioner and the body wash.  The rest will probably be put up for trade.

Kinda sad to be so unimpressed by my first Memebox!
I like using http://www.track-trace.com/

use the EMS service for Korean shipments - you can then switch to USPS in the same panel.  Once it leaves Korean, you just have to wait until it reaches US customs nearest you.  For me, I don't see any movement once it is shipped out of Korea until it hits NY customs.

Back