Memebox: For Hair and Body Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm holding my judgement until I get it in my hands...I definitely don't think it's as nice as the original Hair and Body box, but it looks like I will use or try almost everything. I just think there's no way they're going to beat the Cherry Blossom conditioner in the first H&B box for me LOL. That stuff is the best conditioner/scent I've ever used!

I'm holding my judgement until I get it in my hands...I definitely don't think it's as nice as the original Hair and Body box, but it looks like I will use or try almost everything. I just think there's no way they're going to beat the Cherry Blossom conditioner in the first H&B box for me LOL. That stuff is the best conditioner/scent I've ever used!
yeah, I try to wait until I get my items in my hands.  What some people hate, I love and vice versa.  There are universal exceptions (like the stinky BaB mascara in Ipsy's bag this month - lol) but I try to reserve judgement.

I didn't get this box, but that foot mask & that clear gel stuff looks interesting to me!

yeah, I try to wait until I get my items in my hands.  What some people hate, I love and vice versa.  There are universal exceptions (like the stinky BaB mascara in Ipsy's bag this month - lol) but I try to reserve judgement.

I didn't get this box, but that foot mask & that clear gel stuff looks interesting to me!
My feet look absolutely horrendous, so any kind of foot product is totally OK with me! LOL

I'm pretty easy to please with Memebox. As long as there is a substantial amount of items and they're all decently sized, I'm pleased. I may not like everything that comes in the boxes, as that kind of comes with the territory, but I think overall this box is pretty good. I'm actually glad they strayed more from the original box, as having too much overlap would have been boring. Although I do just want a box full of that cherry blossom conditioner....as if I haven't mentioned it enough. I'm thinking of contacting the company (their website is only in Korean though!) and seeing if anyone that works for them speaks English and is willing to ship me a lifetime supply of their conditioner LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my Hair & Body 2!!!! And now I'm excited all over again!  Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to wait til I have it in my hands to form my opinion.  I haven't used anything yet, but here's my first impression!

Shocking Holjjuki - probably the one thing I still won't use.  I'm not a big fan of any sort of anti-aging/slimming/"heating" lotion (the card says it has a "thermal effect", and I'm so not putting anything thermal on my skin in 90+ degree weather!).  I *may* try it once it gets colder.  

Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Conditioner - SMELLS AMAZING.  And I really want to try a product that promises "vital moisture and twinkle shine"

L. Vida Nail Oil - IT HAS PIECES OF LAVENDER IN IT! It's so darn cute!  (yes, this and the "twinkle shine" are exactly why I caved and ordered the "cute" box)

Body Wash - bigger than I thought!  I got the Berry Complex scent, it's pretty subtle, and I'm just finishing up a GIANT bottle of Yes To Carrots body wash so this will be fun!

Boutique Bebe Argan Oil Essence - I will definitely try this on my hair!  It smells good, not overwhelmingly "ooh yummy" but very pleasant.

Foot Therapy - still VERY exited to try this!  

The only bad thing?  I'm leaving for a 3-week stay with family tomorrow and already had all my stuff packed!  I guess now I have 3 weeks of anticipation! (Definitely don't want to be running around my aunts house with flaky feet!)

Off to try the Lavender Oil, at least!

Feeling a lot better about box 2 now that it's in my hands. The foot therapy, which I first was "eh" about, are actually really fantastic. Much better than the ones in the first box so far, in terms of material. The results will see, eh?

Still disappointed about the shampoo and conditioner size. Still not going to use the body slimming lotion and the lavender oil. But I got the ocean scented body wash, and it actually smells good! And a huge size, too. I wish I knew the ingredients, because a similar product (H2O+ Dead Sea Salt or something like that) really dried me out. 

OKAY I've used the slimming lotion on me belly and upper legs today.

I read the first lines how to apply.

I applied and then my belly was on fire (didn't applied that much 1,5 tin layer)

Then I've read the how to use text again en read further.. don't aply too much because you'll get a thermal effect and rednees

Well i deffinitely got th thermal effect but no redness.

after 5 minutes it drived me insane and I tried to wash it off.. The heat wouldn't go away  and after 20 minutes it stopped :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BUT this stuff does work! my belly was all puffy and not smooth and thight by the weather and hard gardening work of today (very humid weather)

And after 10 minutes it was not puffy and anymore and even tighter!

Next time I'm gonna use a little bit less. but I'm loving it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, my english really sucks xD I have no clue what the meaning is of what you are saying xD

To get the puffy away you need a bath? or you need to soak in that stuff?
I am not slim, so I would need  a lot of this stuff to remove my fat (puffy)

Alright, my english really sucks xD I have no clue what the meaning is of what you are saying xD

To get the puffy away you need a bath? or you need to soak in that stuff?
There are many different words that you can use instead of 'fat'...

I usually say fluffy but puffy can also be used.

I'm saying I'm fat so I would need to soak in a tub of that to be not fat, lol.

There are many different words that you can use instead of 'fat'...

I usually say fluffy but puffy can also be used.

I'm saying I'm fat so I would need to soak in a tub of that to be not fat, lol.
With puffy I didn't meant fat. I meant holding a lot of water in your body because of the humid weather (swollen) 

Maybe thats Dutch :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> when I'm talking about fat I'll use the word fat :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back