Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted something in the wrong thread, not sure how to delete so just ignore this, please. :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler for Pomegranate Cosmetics:

pomegranate.png

INNISFREE Capsule Recipe Pack Pomegranate 100ml

This hydrating sleeping pack works overnight to replenish the skin with vital minerals and vitamins for a youthfully firm and supple look. Its pomegranate and oxygen bubble enriched formula works to improve the skin's elasticity, and enhance the skin's overall tone and texture

Spoiler for Detox Cosmetics:

detox.png

VICIONI Pore Minimizing Detox Essence 50ml

Made with vitamin and mineral-rich natural ingredients - rice bran, apple extracts, pineapple extracts, kiwi extracts, grape extracts and wine extracts - this Detox Essence is the ultimate crappy pore corrector! Carbonated water in the formula works to tighten enlarged pores, remove excess oil, and purge the skin of impurities to bring you soft and smooth skin!

Edit: Sorry, I really thought I posted this in the main thread!
OHMYGOOOOD! Innisfree!! That is just the best spoiler I've seen in a while! Bring more Innisfree my way pls! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol, I thought you might be happy about that! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like a fun product, too!
Yepp, you know me already! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Innisfree has some of my favorite items of all time. Their innisfree clay mask, Innisfree eyeprimer, Jejujiba cleansing foam (anti-acne) and more. Just loved every single product from theirs!

So box #13 is set to ship tomorrow but I haven't gotten an email confirming my address yet. Has anyone else gotten an email? Have they stopped doing that before shipping boxes?
If you bought it as a part of a bundle you only get the address confirmation notification before they send out the first box in the bundle.

I got my tracking from memebox this morning, but DHL already called to let me know it is getting delivered today. I did shop express though.. just didn't expect to arrive so soon.

I got my tracking from memebox this morning, but DHL already called to let me know it is getting delivered today. I did shop express though.. just didn't expect to arrive so soon.
Which boxes are you getting?

My initial thoughts on Global #13...this doesn't seem to have the usual WOW factor of global boxes, but I'm reminding myself that I wasn't that excited about #12 until I got it and had a chance to use everything. I've probably used up at least 50% of the products from #12 by now, so maybe #13 will be the same way.  I am definitely intrigued by:

the bubble mask and the snail cc cream
If those are great products, they will make up for that one "OMG, really?" product!

My initial thoughts on Global #13...this doesn't seem to have the usual WOW factor of global boxes, but I'm reminding myself that I wasn't that excited about #12 until I got it and had a chance to use everything. I've probably used up at least 50% of the products from #12 by now, so maybe #13 will be the same way.  I am definitely intrigued by:

the bubble mask and the snail cc cream
If those are great products, they will make up for that one "OMG, really?" product!
agree! I think this box could have great potential.

I am happy.

is anybody's global #13 stuck with the status "Origin Post is preparing for shipment" ??

It has been stuck there since July 24th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It is supposed to be headed to the States and usually it doesn't take this long to reach the states.

is anybody's global #13 stuck with the status "Origin Post is preparing for shipment" ??

It has been stuck there since July 24th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It is supposed to be headed to the States and usually it doesn't take this long to reach the states.
Not the same box, but my Milk box has been stuck in that same status since July 22nd. I was getting worried about it too, but I feel a little better knowing that it has happened to someone else. Hopefully we'll see some movement soon. If the status doesn't change by early next week, I'm going to have a lady I know well at the local post office look into it for me.

Latest posts

Back