Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've been using the "Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment" from Box #12, and uh... it's been making my hair fall out more than usual??? Has anyone else experienced this?

I've been washing my hair on the same schedule (every 2 days), using the same products, for a few months now, so I know it's not anything else that I've changed. But the two times that I used the Ryo stuff, my shower drain mesh-thingie was absolutely FILLED with hair. WAY more than normal.

As a test, I didn't apply it the next time I washed my hair, and hair loss was minimal.

So..............

Hm.

Is it just me?

For the record, I have been following the instructions-- leaving it in for 2-3 minutes and then rinsing.
Yes!! *raises hand*

Did I already rave about how much I adore the ryo hair thing. Oh my gahhhd..

@@veritazy I'd love to know specifically what you love about it if you have the time, please! I've been debating giving it a try.
I know it smells organic and soil-ish, but coupled with any hair shampoo (I used it as a conditioner), it always make my hair feel lighter and fluffier. I don't need the hair blower to get that volume. Not that I have hair loss issues, but using the ryo I can skip the drying process and avoid frizz from the heat.

I never got any reactions as I felt the Ryo hair treatment is a fairly neutral product, but just to be on the safe side, do a patch test or something.

I know it smells organic and soil-ish, but coupled with any hair shampoo (I used it as a conditioner), it always make my hair feel lighter and fluffier. I don't need the hair blower to get that volume. Not that I have hair loss issues, but using the ryo I can skip the drying process and avoid frizz from the heat.

I never got any reactions as I felt the Ryo hair treatment is a fairly neutral product, but just to be on the safe side, do a patch test or something.
Fantastic, thanks so much! I'm just starting to dip my toe into the world of hair product, and since I went blonde I've been extra cautious. And I love organic, soil-ish scents, so that should be perfect!

Fantastic, thanks so much! I'm just starting to dip my toe into the world of hair product, and since I went blonde I've been extra cautious. And I love organic, soil-ish scents, so that should be perfect!
Cool! So I gather you are the wholegrain and oriental meds kind of girl? Those are leaning towards natural smelling stuff and lots of ginseng. I'm quite bummed most Phytoncide beauty products are made for men. We ladies love abit of nature and spice too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! So I gather you are the wholegrain and oriental meds kind of girl? Those are leaning towards natural smelling stuff and lots of ginseng. I'm quite bummed most Phytoncide beauty products are made for men. We ladies love abit of nature and spice too lol
I actually missed the whole grain and oriental meds boxes! I might get Oriental 2, if that's ever released, because the original oriental medicine box looked absolutely amazing. And if you love the way they smell, I see no problem with using products made for men - go for it anyway! :lol:

I actually missed the whole grain and oriental meds boxes! I might get Oriental 2, if that's ever released, because the original oriental medicine box looked absolutely amazing. And if you love the way they smell, I see no problem with using products made for men - go for it anyway! :lol:
aw.. I hope they do, it was not a bad box, thats for sure. Yeah, I just might. But I still want to buy products that are exclusively for women, you know. Haha.. not sure if there are any differences in beauty stuffs for men.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I can't wait!! I'm so happy I got them all and the new set for #17 to #19!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was seriously looking at a few of these

mermeid kind of mask that were on sale!
yesterday, so happy I didn't bought that! Also I'm seeying a product that I already have and I'm going to love a double from that one!!

RECIPE BY NATURE!!

I got my #14 in the mail! 

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

It seems that shipping is getting better for the east coast because global 14 just left customs for me.  Of course, unless it is delivered on tuesday, it will sit at my PO until I get back from vacation.... I am hoping that F/W comes on monday - crosses fingers..

It seems that shipping is getting better for the east coast because global 14 just left customs for me.  Of course, unless it is delivered on tuesday, it will sit at my PO until I get back from vacation.... I am hoping that F/W comes on monday - crosses fingers..
I was surprise that mine showed up today. I was not expecting it so soon at all. 

Monday is a holiday - no mail. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Monday is a holiday - no mail. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yeah, woops!  Tuesday then.  Mail is still being moved around during the holidays, just no delivery.  So, hopefully, they will have it for delivery on tuesday.

heck, I could drive there and back to NY and pick it up myself today!!

Back