Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kind of grossed out by the tampons for some reason. I do use them, but...no. This kind of made me feel yuck about the whole box. It would have been okay if the rest if the box was good, but it's not. This is the rare miss for me from Memebox. But it's a pretty epic miss. LOL.

I am kind of grossed out by the tampons for some reason. I do use them, but...no. This kind of made me feel yuck about the whole box. It would have been okay if the rest if the box was good, but it's not. This is the rare miss for me from Memebox. But it's a pretty epic miss. LOL.
Really? I'm super excited for it - especially the CC cream.  I think it's a really well balanced box - makeup, shampoo, essence, sun block, cream, weird skin treatment.  It's got it all!  And tampons too.

Not sure where to put these or how to use spoiler thingy on iPad. So here it is memebox global 13 and luckybox 7

image.jpg

image.jpg

Really? I'm super excited for it - especially the CC cream. I think it's a really well balanced box - makeup, shampoo, essence, sun block, cream, weird skin treatment. It's got it all! And tampons too.
I know, it's kind of weird. I'm not sure why - I guess because I do these beauty boxes for lovely surprises and this was like the opposite of that. It is kind of like expecting lipstick and getting toilet paper or a mop head or something :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

K-Style box spoiler was in this afternoon's email

BBIA pigment

Randomly selected between Mild, Sweet, and Sour.

Found these pictures on beautynetkorea and figured I would add them so we can see what the colors look like, hope that's ok.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The colors are all so pretty! The K-Style Memebox now looks too tempting, but a friend recently purchased Superbox #45 Korea's Most Wanted for me as a gift so hopefully I'll see similar eyeshadow in that box as well. (Fingers crossed!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Superbox #34 Dermocosmetics 2 Unboxing!

Photo Jul 28, 3 33 37 PM.jpg

I'm really excited about the products that I received in this box because I paid $39 for $201 worth of products!  :)

Photo Jul 28, 3 41 11 PM.jpg

Kang Skin Rejuvenating Cream 50ml ($72)

This is the last step of your skincare routine because it'll lock in all of the products that you have put on your face and protect it. It's made with adenosine, ceramide, snail mucin, organic herbal extracts, and hyaluronic acid.

Photo Jul 28, 3 42 57 PM.jpg

Kang Skin Aqua Essence 30ml ($72)

I know you can barely see it, but it's that little clear blob. It's based on hyaluronic acid with a botanical formula that is supposed to minimize redness. I use essence right after my toner and before my moisturizer/emulsion. 

Photo Jul 28, 3 44 33 PM.jpg

Cotterang Bubble Peeling Pad 16ml*1ea ($7)

This was a spoiler so I already knew I was going to get this. I really like this because I'm a big fan of peeling gels and other exfoliator products. I would have preferred an exfoliating scrub more, but this is fine.

Photo Jul 28, 3 45 36 PM.jpg

Cotterang Acne Killer Kit 16ml + 5ml ($20)

This is a 7-day face peeling product! You rub the pad to create bubbles (the pad is soaked inside the foil packet), then apply it on your face. Using the cotton swabs provided and the Tok Tok Sol (smaller bottle on the bottom), spot treat your acne. I've never tried anything like this before because I fear acne treatments will dry out my skin, but since it's already here, I'll go for it. I'm still feeling a little hesitant because this is a 7-day face peeling product, which makes me think of a 7-day foot peeling product. Has anyone tried a 7-day face peeling product? Please let me know how that went!

Photo Jul 28, 3 47 00 PM.jpg

ReBom Calming Skin 200ml ($30)

Always nice to receive refresher/toner since I use it twice a day and go through it pretty fast. It also smells nice, so that's a plus. Contains ceramide, niacinamide, and other oriental medical extracts.

Superbox #36 Pore Care 3 Unboxing!

Note: The information on their reference card is wrong for all of the products. I've emailed them about this issue to let them know. Also, I'm going to assume that the prices listed are correct for now.

Photo Jul 28, 3 34 53 PM.jpg
Overall, I'm a big fan of the products I received in this box because I paid $39 for $160 worth of products.  :)

Photo Jul 28, 3 50 09 PM.jpg
The Skin House Pore Control Powder Serum 50ml ($28)

When I read the "how to use" portion, it tells me to hold my wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate sexy, stiletto lashes. I got a kick out of that. Anyways, I had to do some research to figure out how all of these products work. This product removes keratin, sebum, and other waste matters. But since this is for oily skin and I have normal skin, I'm not going to use this everyday or all over my face. I'll probably just use this on my t-zone after my essence every once in a while.

Photo Jul 28, 3 52 56 PM.jpg
Secret Key Black Out Pore Clean Remover 100ml ($38)

After cleansing your face, soak cotton pads with product and place on t-zone for 10-15 minutes. When you remove the cotton pads, use cotton swabs to remove blackheads and whiteheads that have surfaced. I'm really looking forward to trying this out, although I hope it won't dry out my skin like most blackhead removers.

Photo Jul 28, 3 54 22 PM.jpg
Chamos Acaci Matte Pore Primer 30ml ($20)

This is just like Porefessional from Benefit Cosmetics! It minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines while also making sure your foundation or bb/cc cream lasts. I haven't tried this yet, but I'm really excited to.

Photo Jul 28, 3 55 36 PM.jpg
Tosowoong Deep Pore Foam Cleansing 100ml ($12)

I follow a two-step cleansing process where I use cleansing oil before cleansing foam. I'm not too picky about face wash (usually), so it's nice that this was included. Again, I'm hoping that this won't dry out my skin. But that's the risk I take when I order a pore care box!

Photo Jul 28, 3 58 10 PM.jpg
Aqua Beauty Pore Zero Blackhead Remover 50ml ($34)

If I twist the brush counter-clockwise, I can dispense product by squeezing the bottle. I'm supposed to massage my blackheads with the soft silicone brush, and rinse off with water. Sounds easy enough, but it doesn't seem like an effective way to remove blackheads because the brush is just too soft. I might try this out tonight! 

Photo Jul 28, 3 56 31 PM.jpg
Lailly +36.5 Steam Pore Pack 50g ($28)

Apply on skin after cleansing your face and wait 10-15 minutes before rinsing with water. This product has a hot steam effect that is supposed to open up your pores and clean out skin waste and sebum. I'm really interested in how the hot steam effect will feel and how effective it'll be.

Superbox #34 Dermocosmetics 2 Unboxing!

Photo Jul 28, 3 33 37 PM.jpg

I'm really excited about the products that I received in this box because I paid $39 for $201 worth of products! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Photo Jul 28, 3 41 11 PM.jpg

Kang Skin Rejuvenating Cream 50ml ($72)

This is the last step of your skincare routine because it'll lock in all of the products that you have put on your face and protect it. It's made with adenosine, ceramide, snail mucin, organic herbal extracts, and hyaluronic acid.

Photo Jul 28, 3 42 57 PM.jpg

Kang Skin Aqua Essence 30ml ($72)

I know you can barely see it, but it's that little clear blob. It's based on hyaluronic acid with a botanical formula that is supposed to minimize redness. I use essence right after my toner and before my moisturizer/emulsion.

Photo Jul 28, 3 44 33 PM.jpg

Cotterang Bubble Peeling Pad 16ml*1ea ($7)

This was a spoiler so I already knew I was going to get this. I really like this because I'm a big fan of peeling gels and other exfoliator products. I would have preferred an exfoliating scrub more, but this is fine.

Photo Jul 28, 3 45 36 PM.jpg

Cotterang Acne Killer Kit 16ml + 5ml ($20)

This is a 7-day face peeling product! You rub the pad to create bubbles (the pad is soaked inside the foil packet), then apply it on your face. Using the cotton swabs provided and the Tok Tok Sol (smaller bottle on the bottom), spot treat your acne. I've never tried anything like this before because I fear acne treatments will dry out my skin, but since it's already here, I'll go for it. I'm still feeling a little hesitant because this is a 7-day face peeling product, which makes me think of a 7-day foot peeling product. Has anyone tried a 7-day face peeling product? Please let me know how that went!

Photo Jul 28, 3 47 00 PM.jpg

ReBom Calming Skin 200ml ($30)

Always nice to receive refresher/toner since I use it twice a day and go through it pretty fast. It also smells nice, so that's a plus. Contains ceramide, niacinamide, and other oriental medical extracts.
Both these boxes look good! If Dermo wasn't $39 I would go for it.

@eugiegenie  thank you!!  Can you list the products if you don't have time to take a pic of the info card clearly?  thank you so much :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

spoiler for the vitamin box:

10556422_10152554062014014_8047793656760850093_n.jpg
This box looks great!!!! and it was only 1.99$! wait, are those, those pure derm orange peel patches? LOL nvm. I purchased the donut point pads from sasa a few months ago, still have not tried them yet :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yay more point pads! there soo cute!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should see how ginormous I am blowing up your picture, trying to decipher everything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
#4 looks similar to whatever is in the new Collaboration box that I also couldn't figure out. There's a snail lip balm in there, I recognize it from a recent purchase on another site. Hand gel I'm kind of blah about. Sunscreen is just okay for me, I rarely get outside enough to put it on more than my face and I already have tons. Anyone recognize the big orange triangles? They look familiar to me, like I've seen them before.

#4 looks similar to whatever is in the new Collaboration box that I also couldn't figure out. There's a snail lip balm in there, I recognize it from a recent purchase on another site. Hand gel I'm kind of blah about. Sunscreen is just okay for me, I rarely get outside enough to put it on more than my face and I already have tons. Anyone recognize the big orange triangles? They look familiar to me, like I've seen them before.
those are the soaps they had on special a week or so ago - I was thinking of getting some, but figured they had to show up in one of the upcoming boxes!  And I am absolutely thrilled with the ingredient list on this one - orange, lemon, PEPPERMINT!!

Lather up and let this soap bar create a sense of optimism and contentment from top to toe while you surround your body in an aura of good health. Infused with olive oil, rose hip oil, lavender, peppermint, vitamin E, orange, lemon and paprika extracts, this vitamin enriched soap will energize the body and skin! It rinses easily and leaves skin soap-free and silky smooth

thumbnail_amini_vitaminshowerbodysoap120g.png

http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/cleanse/vitamin-shower-body-soap-bar#.U9zwlhBvDw0

Back