Memebox Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a cute box! It could have gone into a really bad place: think dollar store toothbrushes and toothpaste lol. I love the little lippies!

That looks like a cute box! It could have gone into a really bad place: think dollar store toothbrushes and toothpaste lol. I love the little lippies!
:p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would have actually liked a bamboo salt toothpaste or charcoal toothpaste!  lol

I purchased them just now off ebay with my influsenter $25.00 gift card :lol:

My smile box came as a surprise today. Didn't expect it so soon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

My smile box came as a surprise today. Didn't expect it so soon.
thank you for posting the cards!! 

how is the texture on the scrub?  The pure smile ones were all waxy like - I am hoping this one is more of a scrubby type

Last edited by a moderator:
I came home to two DHL shipments today!  Dermocostmatics 2, Burst of Color 2, Zero Makeup and Water Proof Makeup!

Last two spoilers are below! 

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how is the texture on the scrub?  The pure smile ones were all waxy like - I am hoping this one is more of a scrubby type

@@biancardi

The lip scrub smells really good of grapefruit. Compared to the pure smile one, this is more 'runny' , softer butter-like. It seems to be more oilier and some of it leaked onto the packaging. It definitely goes on easier, but it doesn't seem to be grainy enough to be able to do a good job of exfoliating.

The lip mask, I think I like..its like whipped butter...so smooth and definitely smells of vanilla chocolate.

I saw something interesting today... Three new boxes that arent meant to be visible i guess, they had no picture, no description, and they arent visible now... But they seem to be a lot of fun so here's a screen shot, let me Know what you guys think! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they ship on the 7th of october.

Why does it feel like one is a Hair box, another the At Home/ sleeping box and the last a Whitening/Brightening box (with red lipstick, again). But with some cutesy things.

Sorry for being a wet blanket. I hope my predictions are totally off.

Latest posts

Back