Midnight Bloom e/s palette

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got this Stila palette today and love it. The palette is made of a nice dark blue stain material with an elastic loop closure. The palette is a Sephora exclusive.

The blue e/s is just sooo gorgeous and very easy to apply and blend! I usually have problems with applying and blending dark colors, but no problems here! It's the perfect kind of blue e/s for someone like me who usually doesn't use/is "afraid" of blues. I mainly bought the palette for this blue e/s.

The other colors are great too. The pink e/s is a great highlighter- very pretty. I already have the middle color, Grace, in the Press Shy Palette, but I figure it's okay since I like the color enough to have a duplicate.

Reaction score
It does look pretty, doesnt it. Any pics of you wearing it?? We must get you a digi cam ASAP! Enjoy playing with it

Reaction score
Thanks Trisha! I love getting things in the mail...

I'm actually very surprised that the shadows are so easy to apply and blend. I have other Stila e/s but I didn't really notice how great they were until I used a dark color. Dark colors have always been a bit harder for me to apply evenly.

Do you use Stila's shadows wet? Are they supposed to be used wet? I heard that but am a little wary of using water on powder shadows.

Originally Posted by Trisha Glad u like it Jess!! Btw I shipped your package yesterday! x

T x

Reaction score
I will enjoy playing with it!
I am getting a digicam soon... my "old" one broke after only about a year.
When I get the digicam, I will amaze you all with my mu talents
... lol, more like my mu mistakes! LOL!

Originally Posted by Laura It does look pretty, doesnt it. Any pics of you wearing it?? We must get you a digi cam ASAP! Enjoy playing with it

Latest posts