Mineral Make up: before and after

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meoheo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you look great
Thanks hun
redface.gif
)

I've never been interested in mineral make-up really but I think I might give it a go. I don't like to wear foundation often because it's bad for the skin so I use a tinted moisturiser and concealer. I end up using probably more concealer than I should and that's not good either. Anyway, I think I'll give the mineral make-up a shot. Thanks for the pictures guys.
smile.gif

Hi guys, I am trying out my LA minerals for the past four days and I am falling in love with it. I did not have any makeup on for this post. I used my hp to take pic...so didnt turn out that well. Apologise for that.

here is my before and aft pic

1st pic - just aft my workout with nothing on my face.

2nd pic - using med/dark Hollywood Face Base

3rd pic - using deep warm hollywood face base.

4th pic - deep warm foundie with some on stage illuminizer

5th pic - rollin on the pillow for about 2 hours plus with my son just to put him to sleep..foundie is still intact. yeahhhhh

thanks for watching.

Emma

this is so surprised me that LA is something to try.

but as the sampling queen I have to try!!! LOL

but can you compare it to some familiar foundations?

sorry that I ask you to comprae all the time but it this way I get an Idea what is this foundations.

thank you so much Emmy! the photos is lovely!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is so surprised me that LA is something to try. but as the sampling queen I have to try!!! LOL

but can you compare it to some familiar foundations?

sorry that I ask you to comprae all the time but it this way I get an Idea what is this foundations.

thank you so much Emmy! the photos is lovely!

Simha, thanks. without trying we will never know. This is abit creamy for me and I will compare it with lumiere cashmere or veena formulae and even dreamworld. Dun worry as much as you ask I am also learning in this MM venture. Good luck dearie.

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Simha, thanks. without trying we will never know. This is abit creamy for me and I will compare it with lumiere cashmere or veena formulae and even dreamworld. Dun worry as much as you ask I am also learning in this MM venture. Good luck dearie. your English is very very good. I don't get it how the singapuries ladies know English so good!!!I wish I speak and write so good..

and about LA I add to my wish list.

I have in the list:

DW - the samples in the way.

buff'd - today I will order samples

LA- today I will order samples

Alima- I will wait to a good sale. because its pricey!

what I forgot? LOL
fly.gif

Ok, I can NOT believe I'm going to do this, but here goes. My before and after's :0)

I'm experimenting with making my own MMU, so any feedback is really really appreciated
eusa_whistle.gif

Please don't be scared off by the before pic, it's horrible b/c I'm getting over some issues (hence the acne type blotches) with another "mainstream" brand I was using
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by Creative_Ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I can NOT believe I'm going to do this, but here goes. My before and after's :0)
I'm experimenting with making my own MMU, so any feedback is really really appreciated
eusa_whistle.gif

Please don't be scared off by the before pic, it's horrible b/c I'm getting over some issues (hence the acne type blotches) with another "mainstream" brand I was using
bawling.gif

are you crazy????? you are beautiful !! great photos!!
yaya.gif

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif are you crazy????? you are beautiful !! great photos!!
yaya.gif
Simisimi100 - Thank you! I will honestly say, the MMU has helped my skin begin the healing process. I'm so happy I found MUT!!!

Originally Posted by Creative_Ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Simisimi100 - Thank you! I will honestly say, the MMU has helped my skin begin the healing process. I'm so happy I found MUT!!! you are so wellcome! and I have to say that its great to read that. mmu make my skin beautiful and everyone that see me allways said to me:

"what did to your face? how its look so shiny and youthful? "

this is great!!!

I have BE and I got medium beige kit. I'm a NC42 in MAC and so far it's really too light for my face :/ I don't know it's because I got a little tan over the summer or if it's really too light for my skin tone.

I would buy a darker kit but it's so dang expensive.

From looking at all these pics I am loving the EDM.

Does anyone know what shade I would be in them if I'm a MAC NC42? =/

Originally Posted by somsomtom /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just bought the maybelline one, is it any good? you all loo great though! I have no idea. I haven't tried it. You might check out the review center here.

Originally Posted by somsomtom /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just bought the maybelline one, is it any good? you all loo great though! I tried it, and with all the issues going on with my face, it just seemed to powdery for me. It really didn't buff or blend it the way it should have on my face, but each person is different, so it may work fine for you.
biggrin.gif

Back