Mineral Make up: before and after

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Creative_Ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I can NOT believe I'm going to do this, but here goes. My before and after's :0)
I'm experimenting with making my own MMU, so any feedback is really really appreciated
eusa_whistle.gif

Please don't be scared off by the before pic, it's horrible b/c I'm getting over some issues (hence the acne type blotches) with another "mainstream" brand I was using
bawling.gif

Wow, you look amazing! I love the coverage and finish. If that's your own formualtion, color me impressed!
biggrin.gif
Nice job!

Creative Ice, You look great! How wonderful to be able to make such great foundation on your own.

Originally Posted by Creative_Ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I can NOT believe I'm going to do this, but here goes. My before and after's :0)
I'm experimenting with making my own MMU, so any feedback is really really appreciated
eusa_whistle.gif

Please don't be scared off by the before pic, it's horrible b/c I'm getting over some issues (hence the acne type blotches) with another "mainstream" brand I was using
bawling.gif

hiya creative...the mm makes you look so lovely. Mind me asking you said yougot issues with ur face are you referring to breakouts. If so did the mm helps it to heal.

TIA

emma

Originally Posted by ayct207 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Still new here~ Can't see any pictures ~>_<~ me, too. can't wait til i post my 10th lol!!

this is an awesome thread, now i can go try out some mineral makeup, i dont have any but these give great ideas!
smile.gif

Mineral make-up this a best for a skin and you use a daily and it through out day on your face and choose a best product for a make-up and apply a light make-up this looks a best and you looks a very pretty on you and you use a daily.

Back