Mineral Make up: before and after

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the pictures I can see (I cant see thumbnails or something) look great. I think I should get me some of this stuff.

Which is the best brand.

I saw an advert on sheer cover i think?

It looked good but I wasn't sure if it was all sales talk.

same here aangels. here in sweden, there's just BE and its too expensive.

you all look good!

I meant to post this in the before and after thread. I'm sorry I posted it in here....Is there a way to move it?

I'm sure a Mod can move it for u
biggrin.gif
very nice b4/after. thanx for sharing

EDM gives you great coverage! I will move this to the before and after sticky thread ok?

Well, I just ordered Mineral Glitters. Still waiting, only been two days and I'm desperate to try it. Thats how it is when you buy makeup or anything online....
smile.gif

I've been usng sheer cover for nearly a year and I LOVE IT. I would never put anything else on my skin. I love the way it looks so natural and soft and beautiful, it just makes your skin look great, not like your wearing a makeup mask. It feels like there's nothing there too, that is why I love it. I never used to wear makeup because I hated feeling like my skin couldn't breathe. Plus sheer cover doesn't run or streak if you cry, sweat, get rained on or even swim! I'm a fan for life. haha. Oh and the delivery time is excellent. You can even find it on eBay if ya wanna try it out. Some peopl have the starter kits at reasonable prices.[/quote
what's BE sheer cover?

Originally Posted by halzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok be nice people..Im probably double most of your ages..*sniff*

The last pic is me finished, but by then I wasnt happy and didnt want to go out because my freshly washed hair wasnt behaving itself and was frizzy! (Its meant the be like it is in my avatar pic..*tut!*)

Im loving Meow at the moment and its my current HG, but I do have Lumiere samples on the way....so who knows!

Ahh.... I hope you're not twice my age, cuz you look half my age!
wink.gif

You look beautiful! And I think your hair looked just fine! I didn't notice anything wrong with it, and I hadn't even read that part of your post before I clicked the picture!

Anyway, you look gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back