mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
what is the best mineral makeup? bare minerals has this weird sparkly glow stuff in it that i don't really like... has anyone used jane iredale or aromaleigh makeup? how are those? can you get samples? i like mac studio fix but i feel like it might be clogging my pores. i want something similar to it tho.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoaitschell what is the best mineral makeup? bare minerals has this weird sparkly glow stuff in it that i don't really like... has anyone used jane iredale or aromaleigh makeup? how are those? can you get samples? i like mac studio fix but i feel like it might be clogging my pores. i want something similar to it tho. I used Bare Minerals for about 3 years then all of a sudden it turned on me..started to break me out, and looked flaky and dry. I switched to Jane Iredale's Amazing Base and I love it. Looks very natural, great coverage, no breakouts (so far), and stays looking fresh all day (unlike BE that started to look flaky). I found it at a Beauty Supply store near me, but she has a website you can check out, too - www.janeiredale.com.
I've heard good things about Aromeleigh (sp?), too. But have never tried it. Good luck on your search!

Reaction score
now i'm trying to figure out which color i would be [[in ji]]. i'm guessing either the neutral or the cool. i have pinkish undertones i believe. my veins show up blue. i might just try cool in medium beige... since i wear C3 in mac.

Liz

Reaction score
the only ones that i know of are:

bare minerals: are iffy on people. some people have problems with it.

jane irredale: never used it, just heard it was one of the better ones

aromaleigh: never used it either. they sell samples on their site thoug and have a lot of different foundations shades to choose from.

Reaction score
I love Aromaleigh!
You can't beat the color selections, prices, or customer service. You should definitely try a few samples! I've tried BE as well, but it doesn't hold a candle to Aromaleigh, in my opinion!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I love Aromaleigh!
You can't beat the color selections, prices, or customer service. You should definitely try a few samples! I've tried BE as well, but it doesn't hold a candle to Aromaleigh, in my opinion! where can u buy amoraleigh? is it expensive?

Reaction score
I have both Aromaleigh and Jane Iredale. Love them both. You should definitely try them see what your skin will like

Originally Posted by whoaitschell what is the best mineral makeup? bare minerals has this weird sparkly glow stuff in it that i don't really like... has anyone used jane iredale or aromaleigh makeup? how are those? can you get samples? i like mac studio fix but i feel like it might be clogging my pores. i want something similar to it tho.

Reaction score
You can get samples and AL (Aromaleigh) is cheap if you compare to other mineral mu brands.

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 where can u buy amoraleigh? is it expensive?

Latest posts