Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know of a good site for just tips and explanations?

I'm just looking for good tips on how to apply mineral makeup! Anyone know of a good site?

My favorite new online mineral makeup site

EGMINERALS.COM

(EARTHEN GLOW MINERALS)

egminerals.com is great for info on makeup and application tips. Found it and spent hours there. Look under the FAQ's section.

i wonder how can miineral makeup be organic? i mean its natural.. but how can one claim its organic..

this has been a debate already for a while..

Hi There!

Motives make-up has amazing mineral makeup. They have mineral powder, blush, and eyeshadow. I am actually a Motives consultant, and we have the ability to make completely custom mineral make-up to match your skin tone perfectly! We have all other types of make-up too. If you can't meet with me (I live around Pittsburgh, PA), you can always buy the product online. I wish I was able to post the website, but I can't, so if you have any questions, feel free to message me!

If you sign up to become a preferred customer (no charge), you get points for each purchase. These points add up and can be redeemed towards future make-up purchases.

I'd love you hear from you if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Kim

Thanks for sharing this. I've never heard of them but will google as I'm no where near Pittsburg:)

Hi there,

Could you please change the link for Valerie Beauty to Clearly Organized? Val no longer owns valeriebeauty.com.

Val has decided to stop making minerals and has given me the honor of liquidating her remaining mineral inventory and brushes. I've got a great sale going on, too. Everything is in hand and ready to ship.

Thanks bunches!

Carleen

I tried Southern Magnolia site also and found it lacking and sending me a message that the page has been removed. . . But there are plenty of others. . .

This is awesome! Thanks for the list :)

Here's one for India: mineralmakeupindia.com

Back