Mineral sites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Kay inc

All the eye cheek color as well as pressed powders are mineral. Plus mineral powder foundation

You can get the Bella Pierre mineral line at Norcalbella.com for much cheaper then you would find else where online or in store.

Hi... I would love it if you would add our new site to the Mineral Cosmetic Site List.

mulberrytwist.com

Happy Holidays!

Wendi

Hi I know of another mmu company, that I buy from that you can add to your list.... its called: Te'a Maria

There website is Téa Maria: age defying skin care, all natural and organic skin care products, organic skin care products, natural skin care products, paraben free products, sulfate free products, bismuth free, anti-aging creams, serums, retail and wholesale,

Also CherryCherryMinerals (but I am not sure thier still in business, or if they have a website, found them a few years ago in a salon in Washington).

Hope it helped.

Hi I know of another mmu company, that I buy from that you can add to your list.... its called: Te'a Maria

There website is Téa Maria: age defying skin care, all natural and organic skin care products, organic skin care products, natural skin care products, paraben free products, sulfate free products, bismuth free, anti-aging creams, serums, retail and wholesale,

Also CherryCherryMinerals (but I am not sure thier still in business, or if they have a website, found them a few years ago in a salon in Washington).

Hope it helped.

Hope it helped.

Im not sure where I post this already for you to add to your list but you can add.

Te'a Maria Mineral Makeup.

These guys have a new line of Mineral Make-up!!

I have tried it and think it works really well! Some of their other products are really nice too. Let me know if you have any questions.

Since it wont let me post a link I put the .com in parenthesis.

myjestore(dot com)/12152

When i began to wear makeup ,i tried micabella .but i foget the site .Thank you for offering so much infos .

you didn't put genesismineralsmakeup dot com

I am kind of surprised cause its a really good one...

Back