Mishibox subscription [SPOILERS]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New August Spoiler!!! Every box will receive one of five YADAH sheet masks (Pomegranate, Snail, Honey, Lime, and Cactus)! 

95082f8a-fe08-4c6e-ae37-8de1e05325b4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, I am going to give them one more month and if this trend continues, I will cancel. I thought they would have more unique brands in there.  I would have been more impressed if the full sized items were Yadah, not the face shop & tony moly ...

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but I did have high hopes for mishibox and it just seems to be the same ol' same ol products that either memebox or beautique have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this just isn't meant for kbeauty addicts. The products are fine and good just old hat for some of us.

That said, I think there needs to be a better variety of brands in these boxes. 

That Rice Ceramide Toner is great and a nice skincare product to see in a box like this.

alas, the rice toner made me break out - that line is not for me.  I have owned other face shop products & had no issues....

I like Mishibox. This is my first k beauty sub, so everything is new to me. I am excited about sheet mask and toner. I hope to see face cream next and more bee venom / snail things.

@@aniadania - this is my first K beauty sub as well, and I'm fairly new to these products, so I'm excited about most of the items in this box. Except for the Tony Moly panda....even I have that LOL.

It does seem to me this sub is geared more toward those new to K beauty, would be nice if they offered a nice range of products to keep those who are well versed in K beauty happy as well. They seem to respond pretty well to feedback, so maybe they will listen to their current subscribers and branch out a bit. 

I just got my Mishibox today, I cancelled a few days ago because I have hundreds of products and didn't think they were a good fit for a more seasoned K beauty person, BUT I love this month.  I think they did a great job and surprisingly I have none of these products.  I had a sample size of the TM tint at some point but gave it away and the Panda I've always meant to pick up as he's too cute.  Good job Mishibox.  I'll keep an eye on them and maybe re-sub in the future.

I just got my Mishibox today, I cancelled a few days ago because I have hundreds of products and didn't think they were a good fit for a more seasoned K beauty person, BUT I love this month.  I think they did a great job and surprisingly I have none of these products.  I had a sample size of the TM tint at some point but gave it away and the Panda I've always meant to pick up as he's too cute.  Good job Mishibox.  I'll keep an eye on them and maybe re-sub in the future.
Mine came today as well. I had cancelled last week before I got this box for the same reason that I have too many products. I'm not as seasoned K-beauty person but at this point I have too many products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I really like the box this time and now I'm second guessing my cancelling. Makes me want to sign up again but I'm trying to hold off. Luckily I'm on no buy although I did leave subscriptions out of the no buy for this month.

I'm totally new to KBeauty but this box was super boring for me. Probably because it came on the same day as two Meme boxes!! I'm a long time subber so I am 100% over tiny samples! I don't even want to look at them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's a good price so I will keep an eye on future boxes, but for now I did cancel.

Mishibox for this month. I am actually disappointed... I hate getting nail polish in my subs (I feel like I could open a small shop with nail polish and mascaras ). The other full size - Cleomee Snowy Pore Balm is for oily skin, my skin is dry... Magis Lene samples are nice, but so small...

Sheet mask- nice, I always like those.

And the last item, mini size of Skylake conditioner, it's ok.

1441828263809-1086905602.jpg

ah, I just cancelled after seeing this. I might be interested in the future, but I gave them four months to get on track, and they really haven't...

I don't mind the donkey milk, but I have a brand I already like - skin ceramic - for my donkey milk skin care products.

Back