Mishibox subscription [SPOILERS]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to see theyre putting in cleomee and/or donkey milk products. It's super popular right now and its one of those uniquely kbeauty items.

I did cancel because I'm swamped in kbeauty, though.

Interesting that the Meikoko BCDation box is ending. That should give Mishibox an edge :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Biancardi - how does the skin ceramic compare to the secret key? I'm currently using the secret key milk whipping cleanser and I love it, but I'm always looking for new things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Biancardi - how does the skin ceramic compare to the secret key? I'm currently using the secret key milk whipping cleanser and I love it, but I'm always looking for new things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
hi tiffanyt92, I haven't tried any cleansers from skin ceramic but I have used their donkey steam cream (they sell it on memebox, I thought it was lost forever!!)  and it was just amazing - I used it as a night pack and my face always felt so moisturized when I woke up and not greasy.   I purchased another one for this winter as I need more hydrating night packs (so I will have 3 in rotation this winter...cosrx rice, cosrx honey & skin ceramic steam cream)

I also purchased their gel donkey moisturizer, as that is lighter, and plan to use that as a day moisturizer this winter.   I did swatches and testing on it and I really liked it a lot - it didn't make me break out, which is a great thing!

I'm fairly new to K beauty but even I am seriously underwhelmed by this month's box. I have enjoyed my 3B bag a lot more than this one, and it's less expensive. I'm thinking of canceling Mishibox, just not sure it's for me.

I just got an email that stated that the January boxes will ship on the 12th for the customers in US and international shipments will be sent out on January 11th. Just wanted to pass on the info.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

Mishibox is changing their rewards program. You can now redeem 100 points for $5 reward instead of 200 points according to their email. I really want to sub to this again but I just have too many products and too many subs. Sigh. 

We have a spoiler for March!

A Velieve cleanser in Rose or Green tea

image.jpeg

My April box just came

image.jpeg
I've been using the cleanser from last month's box and absolutely love it. I highly recommend the Vetiver cleanser. Here is a picture of the last month's box. Sorry I just realized I never posted it.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My April box just came

I've been using the cleanser from last month's box and absolutely love it. I highly recommend the Vetiver cleanser. Here is a picture of the last month's box. Sorry I just realized I never posted it.

image.jpeg

I have been using the D'ran Aqua Cleanser from last months box, love, love, love it! I am trying to finish up another cleanser before I open up the one from last month. I love everything in this month's box. I am glad I didn't drop this box, it seems to be getting better to me.

Here is this month's box. I'm looking forward to trying the serum and the mask too.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else sub to Mishibox? I'm really happy with this month's box. Here is a picture.

image.jpeg

Does anyone else sub to Mishibox? I'm really happy with this month's box. Here is a picture.

image.jpeg
I subscribe, and my items were a bit different. I got the SaintPeau Eco Friendly Snail Essence, and my mask was the Hylaron ampoule version. Oh and I got the lemon lip balm. I really have enjoyed the last few boxes from Mishibox. I haven't tried the Skylake shampoo/conditioner you? The Corsx pimple patch will be going in my trade box, as I don't have acne. Overall I love this box!

Sounds like nice items @@LadyGordon! I haven't tried the Skylake shampoo/conditioner yet. The pimple patch will go to my teenage son. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I like this box too. I wish I didn't and would cancel to save money but I think this one is worth it.

Mishibox is changing it's shipping policy. I just got an email about it so wanted to share it here in case someone missed it.

[SIZE=18pt]Shipping Fee Changes for 2017[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Hello everyone!

We just wanted to send out an announcement about our upcoming shipping fee changes for 2017. The domestic shipping fee for our subscription box and our domestic flat rate shipping for our shop will be increasing from $3.95 to $5.95 on January 1, 2017.

Due to increases in USPS and other couriers' rates, we need to raise our shipping fees as well. International rates will rise about the same amount ($1-$2 USD), but will vary by country. New international rates will be updated on our website on our Shipping Fee
page early 2017 as well.

The good news [/SIZE]is that for those of you who are current subscribers, as long as you do not cancel your subscription, your current shipping fees will be locked in. If you are not a current subscriber, there is still time to lock in your rates before 2017.

Thank you so much for your continued support and we hope to spend another great year with you all.

Back