MizSpa CONTEST - Enter to Win Several Lancome Products (Worth over $140!) (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long day, there is nothing better than a bath, to take all the stress away.

To relax, I normally come home and curl up to a good book or get on the laptop and mess around on Facebook or Youtube.

After a long day, I love to take a long, and I mean LONG bath (I think one time I was in there for four and a half hours). And I do the WHOLE routine... a LUSH bath bomb, bubble bath, and a bath melt. I smooth on a face mask and a foot mask, and light three or four of my diamond candles. 

Then I either pop in an old movie, or crack open my latest book. Lately I've been in a total Audrey Hepburn mood and the last one I watched was Funny Face. That or I catch up on all the latest episodes of my tv shows that my job has made me miss.

I know it's a little cliche, but that's with good reason because it WORKS! The only thing that's better at making me relax is a massage - and I can't seem to find a masseuse that will work at eleven o'clock at night! Hahaha.

After a long day I like to relax in the hot tub while drinking a nice glass of red wine,then bedtime story for the kids:)

I like to relax by changing into something comfortable, taking off my makeup (clean skin feels good) and applying my serum, etc. Reading the latest beauty mags doesn't hurt, either :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hot tea and cookies! Combo made in heaven.
cloud9.gif

I like taking a nice cold shower and reading a book afterwards. Yup I said cold shower, it just relaxes me and makes me feel all warm & tingly afterwards. 

The winner will be announced soon! Keep checking back. Thanks!

We have a winner!  Congrats to Mrs Gaeul, post #107, for winning the MizSpa contest.

Thank you to everyone who participated!  Didn't win this time?  Don't worry, we run a lot of contests at MakeupTalk.  In fact, there is another contest live right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back