MizSpa CONTEST - Enter to Win Several Lancome Products (Worth over $140!) (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to read a good book with a cup of tea.  Or, I do an at home facial or pedicure. 

what i do to relax is run a nice warm bath and put lotsa smelly things in there like vanilla salts and bubbles!! also i turn the lights off and just have candles lit  and i lay in there reading a good book usually ill sit in there for over an hour just reading and relaxing. 

I like to fill up my huge tub and read a book!

Or, I like to sit at my vanity and reign over my makeup collection. (I am their queen and they my subjects.) 
patches.gif

I relax by coming home and playing piano for a few hours. Even though it's part of my job, it's still the most relaxing thing there is. I also relax by watching a ridiculous amount of makeup tutorials and other nonsensical things on YouTube.

After a long day, I feel like I can always unwind with a nice walk on the beach with my puppy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll also, oddly enough, go for a run, and although it may not seem relaxing, it helps me clear my mind and get rid of stress.

Liked the facebook page!

it relaxes me when i get out the shower and i call my boyfriend to read and study a bit of the bibble. knocks me out completely . i sleep amazing =)

After a day of work or school I always like to make a nice cup of green tea and snuggle on the couch with my boston terriers to watch whatever show I am obsessed with at the moment! 

Sadly? After a full day at the computer, I go home and to relax. play some computer games!  :p

I relax after a long day with a long, hot shower, a clay mask facial, and a big glass of Merlot!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

Normally, I just take a bubble bath and drink tea with a face mask on. Call me crazy but I could fall asleep doing this.

I take a hot bubble bath blaring some Gwen Stefani. Blaring the music may not seem so relaxing, but for me, it sure is. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Get into some comfy pajama pants and take my bra and make up off.  Sometimes I like to do a face mask or treat my hair!

When I get home, I immediately put on my pajamas, make myself an assorted cheese platter, and turn on some Sex & the City while blogging.

After a long day at work, I come home, take a bubble bath, get all fixed up, and then make a beauty vlog on my youtube channel! I have so much fun doing it, it really helps me unwind after a long day. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i just sit down and think about  the next day or i just go out by my horses and i ride but it all comes down to just a nice fun night with freinds
daz.gif
most days im the one in the middel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back