MizSpa CONTEST - Enter to Win Several Lancome Products (Worth over $140!) (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming home and playing video games in my pajamas w/ my boyfriend. I know it may sound childish to some people coming from a 27 year old. but hey who cares :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll usually just browse the web or if i'm really stressed ill ask my fiance for a little back massage
smile.gif

It's hard for me to relax.. I have 4 kids and I babysit my cousins baby for 14 hours a day plus my bulldoggie and my hubby who acts like he's 12 LOL.. I can only truly relax when they are sleeping and by then I am passed out within an hour later lol so I guess what I do to relax is SLEEP haha or should I say PASSED OUT 

Change clothes, gather all my goodies that came in the mail, curl up on my big comfy bed (with the kitties) and enjoy opening mail & packages. I also like to reserch new products, and makeup ideas and products on the internet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The one thing that relaxes me most after a long day is belly dance.  Some days it is very hard for me to stay motivated after a long day to go to class or to go to rehearsal but I'm always thankful that I do.  It's not just the exercise that is relaxing but also the comradery with the other ladies I dance with. It's so nice to get lost in the music or getting lost focusing on improving my technique that I forget all my troubles for an hour. Besides, belly dance was sort of my gateway drug to cosmetics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really enjoy cuddling with my pups which having no kids makes them my furry children:) I relax at nite by doing an oatmeal mask or a glycolic treatment which my hubby always a laugh at!

Nothing beats a long day like a nice bubble bath. My mom makes custom oil blends so I grew up soaking in baths. A nice amber scented aroma and dim lights allows you to really relax and unwind!

After my bath I like to paint my nails and watch a good movie like Forrest Gump or New York, I Love!

xx

-Imani Love

Well  i'm young and so after school i always have sports and then homework which sometimes can get to be to much so i love to sit down outside if it nice out listen to my favorite music have my favorite drink and just zone out, then i go online and go to bed early!! so i stay healthy and wont be so tired the next day! 

Truth be told, I first browse through the new posts on Makeuptalk.com after a long day. Later in the evening, I will take a hot bath and read a good book. I am currently reading any of the classics I may have missed through the years. The most relaxing activity comes last: Cuddling with my husband. We've been married for nine years and we are still in love and the best of friends, so he helps me to relax and feel safe.

my way of relaxing after a long day is taking off my shoes and soak my fett in a nice warm bath, then take a nice steamy shower. After i'm done i'll slip into my pj's and  i'll go and scoop up a bowl of  rocky road ice cream and pull up you tube and watch videos, or read up on makeup and fashion threads. that's a relaxing day to me.

Working with special needs children, I often find that , at the end of the day , not only is my body tired , but my senses have been over - stimulated, too. So complete relaxation is an absolute need for me.

After a shower , I grab a cool drink with cucumber or mint  and head to the back yard and my gazebo to listen to the night fall. It's the absolute best time to relax with a peel -off mask , apply a nice foot lotion, and let a deep conditioner work into my hair. It's so freeing to hear only the sounds of the cicadas, frogs, and crickets, watch the candle light flicker, and think of only my pleasure . Me, only me. 

I take 15 minutes and meditate while listening to the sound of the ocean on my ipod.

I love to take a hot bath with a good book after a long day, especially during the winter months. During the summer, I love to take a swim or float in the pool. Thanks so much for the giveaway!

I like to take long hot bath with a face mask and a glass of wine, and just listen to some music for a while. With work and kids this doesn't happen everyday unfortunately, and the cat is usually trying to figure out how to dig under the door while im in there, but this is my FAV way to de-stress :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As odd as this may sound, after a long day, taking off my bra just makes me feel so much better and more relaxed! After that's done, I love to change into some old worn out yoga pants, grab some chocolate milk (regular milk+Hershey's chocolate syrup), and get my Netflix up and running, usually to watch Buffy or Charmed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back