MizSpa CONTEST - Enter to Win Several Lancome Products (Worth over $140!) (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it sounds strange, but the way I really like to relax is by hitting the gym.. Its not really your typical definition of "relaxing" but since I started going, I'm just so much more mentally/emotionally relaxed and balanced.

After that though, its Shower then Dinner then Pajama Time! lol

I like MizSpa on FB as: Glitter Balm

After a long day of Work Flow.... Go home and relax cut on some slow jams light some candles and run a nice warm bubble bath with Epsom Salt ((Medicaid Muscle Relaxer)) and best of all with a glass of Wine and a book (Love or Erotic) to sooth the mind ;o)!

My routine after a long day at work is to change into something comfy, get a glass of wine or a cup of hot tea (depends on how stressful the day was) talk to my daughter about her day, then off to cyberspace to watch Youtube tutorials, or catch up on post on MUT. I also frequent QVC....shopping always makes me unwind. I also enjoy opening happy mail if it is there (which more often than not these days it is!) Good luck to everyone, glad to see there are so many others unwinding in a similar fashion. Liked MizspaFacebook too~

After along hard day I like to take a hot bath. Sometimes though not as often i'll take a glass of red wine or a hot cup of green tea with me to the bath to get my mind off of hard work. It's best to have the lights dim and even play a few good affirmations of Deepak Chopra! I know this may sound crazy.... but i get my "me" time the best when i'm in my bathroom. This is where i can breath, clear my mind and just be, away from any disturbances. <3

After work and feeding the family, i usually make dessert, read bible to my boys ,pray, and once their asleep, have a glass of wine and lay with the hubby or check out the web. reading scriptures always brightens your spirit no matter how stressful off a day

God bless everyone and good luck to everyone in this contest!

Hi all my first post here after lurking around a bit = )

When I get home my Better half has my robe ready and once I'm changed he give my legs a nice massage to help relax the muscles so I can be comfortable enough to enjoy the evening with him <3 Love!!

Prepare a nice tasty bowl of cheese and broccoli soup, sit on the sofa under some blankets and wish I was eligible for contests and giveaways like this. LOL. Wish this was international :/

I love to go home and take a nice looooong shower and put on my most comfortable pj's.  Then I will get a glass of red wine and lay in my bed watching any shows I have missed on DVR or netflix! 

After a long day I like to take off my bra, soak my feet in hot water, do a facial mask treatment, cuddle with my pugs on the couch and read while drinking a glass of tea or wine!

At the end of a long day I like to sit on the couch with my hubby and cuddle.

After my three year old is tucked away and dreaming I love to crack open a craft beer while watching a crappy b list horror movie or watch breaking bad in my yoga pants and oversized shirt

nothing can go wrong with that. NOTHING.

Wear an oversized t shirt and relax on a comfy chair watching a tv show

I like to take a long bath and then cover myself in body lotion. Watch tv and read before bed.

I love to change into my pj's, grab a hot chocolate and watch tv - mainly Eastenders or Next Top Model :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I get home I start relaxing by pouring a chilled glass of Moscato into my wine glass.  I take a seat on my red sofa's and put the T.V on depending on the day.  Or I play music from my computer and cook a healthy dinner.

It may sound childish, but I relax by playing computer games. Also by reconnecting with my husband and our cats :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back