• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These are a size 7.  I don't really wear heels unless they are small...so if anyone wants to trade!  They are suede.

I have these boots http://www.urbanog.com/Parksville-20-Round-Toe-Knee-High-Boot_100_39426.html?gclid=CIT6v8e3tr0CFQsSMwodcxUA8Q in a size 6!  They're super cute, just not made for my gigantic calves!  Looking for things that are a size Small or in the 5-6.6 shoe range :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add- I'll also post this here, it's a small but might fit an XS better- I dunno, my shoulders or something?  It's cute though.  I wish it had worked for me!  I got this the last time around, but there surely weren't as many people buying them then!

Up for trade, size M.  I will also consider trading for non-clothing items.  2nd pic has the more accurate color.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That blue dress is adorableeee ðŸ˜
It really, really is! It's the ruffles that I can't wear though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm pretty short and I've always felt like a lot going on up top weighs me down. Sigh. 

Shoes are size 7 I just NEVER wear sandles would love any heel or flat or boot the strapless dress is size 5 or small and the other dress says s/l and size 8 but it fits me and I'm a small ushally

Shoes are size 7 I just NEVER wear sandles would love any heel or flat or boot the strapless dress is size 5 or small and the other dress says s/l and size 8 but it fits me and I'm a small ushally
Oh! I love the strapless one!

Fsot.the dress is size large and has a belt UK 14. The jacket is a large and the shoes are 7.5

Quote: Originally Posted by noreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

TRADED. I got this dress in size small. Cute dress, but didn't fit me right. Too big for me in the bust area. Interested in swapping.
I love this dress!!  Would you be willing to trade for one of my items?

Up for trade, size M.  I will also consider trading for non-clothing items.  2nd pic has the more accurate color.
Interested in your top! Let me know if you see anything in my trade list you'd swap for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered two apparel in L and got two dresses which are nice but nothing I could wear...the first one is by Max and Cleo, size 10, and the tag says Natalia I found it here on ModCloth:http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/symphonic-streams-dress and the second one I can't find anywhere. Its size L but looks like it would easily fit a M.

Back