• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this size small mustard sweater by Urban Day. It's like wrapping yourself in a blanket, but this sweater really overwhelms my very small frame, so I'll be looking to trade this. Nice, but not for me. I tried to google search for it, but couldn't find anything about it. It is very large in the body of the sweater and hits at my waist. The sleeves are long and hit at my wrist. I'm open to any size small trades that run true to size. PM me if interested.

Got my stylish surprise box today, and have these Chase & Chloe shoes up for trade or sale if anyone is interested, they're cute but just not my style. Size 8.5

I'm interested!  I got a small, it was too big on me.  It's a twenties fit, makes the wearer look really curvy - teal and royal blue, and grey/tan strips.  I'd love to trade, or buy the dress - it looks amazing on you!

I'm interested!  I got a small, it was too big on me.  It's a twenties fit, makes the wearer look really curvy - teal and royal blue, and grey/tan strips.  I'd love to trade, or buy the dress - it looks amazing on you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm posting this with deep sadness.. Got this today (while I was at work) and I was SO excited to try it on as soon as I got home. Sadly my chest has done me in again :*(. I know there are worse problems to have, but even though I'm petite, I have a bigger chest than most people my size and this dress fits everywhere else but makes me feel like someone taped my girls up with duct tape! I'm so sad though because I love everything about this dress (I even made myself like the color although I thought it was a but much at first), it even has boning in the chest which gives it such a flattering shape. It does have a small stretch band along the back edge but it's just not enough stretch for me. It would be perfect for anyone with a B cup or smaller.
It's a size XS, brand is Fables by Barrie and Polyvore has it listed at $51.
I'll swap for anything else that's a XS or S. Anything to take my mind off all the thoughts I had of wearing this dress for my honeymoon 😩

Thanks so much for the compliment :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I actually just sold this though. Good luck!

I received this adorable sweater, but it just isn't my style. Anyone interested in swapping? It is a size L.

So I'm between sizes and of course my Medium was a bit big and my small was too small. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Medium dress should be fine with the right belt but this adorable trench coat is just too tight. If you are a Sm/Med as well this will proabably be tight on you as well. The brand is Double Zero and it lays very well. I found it here in tan (mine is chocolate)

http://may23online.com/womens/jackets/double-zero-buckle-cuff-trench-coat-with-belt

Here is mine.

I'm open to Small and Medium clothes depending on fit and 6.5 or 7 shoes. Thanks!

Hi, New to swapping, hope I do this right. All size Medium. I'd love tops or tees, sub box items, memebox items. Make an offer! I'm in Canada, but will be in the US at the end of the month and can swap with a US mailing address then.
*baby not included.

Quote: Originally Posted by aliciaaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Blue top traded. Still up for swap..
Both size small. Top runs toward a 4, zip-up dark sheer back.

I loooove the first top!  I have a few things a few pages back, but I'm also getting another package Friday if it isn't gone!

Back