• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have this available, size M, if anyone is interested.

I'm pretty new to swapping and recently created a swap/trade board on Pinterest! I have many more items to add, hopefully soon! Here's the link: http://www.pinterest.com/melissa_johnson/swapssalestrades/ Many items are from ModCloth and a few were actually from SS of the past. Sizes vary. Most at the moment are M, L, Xl. Many of the items I'm getting rid of are things I never wear or simply cannot wear any longer. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used to be a size 10-12 but now I'm more of a 4-6. So I'm looking to swap for Smalls or Mediums. I tend to favor feminine, vintage styled/looking items and dresses. Please PM or comment if you're interested in anything. I'm also definitely open to selling as well for fairly low/negotiable prices on most items. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by briebear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For sale or trade.. All are size small. 

The Catwalk Red Skirt By Bettie Page

Milan a Roll Jacket in Black

Paint a Picturesque Dress in Leaves by Myrtlewood

Rock Steady Fan-Stache-tic Pin-up Skirt
I love the red Bettie Page skirt! Take a look at my board to see if you'd like anything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Or if not, how much would you be willing to sell it for? 

http://www.pinterest.com/melissa_johnson/swapssalestrades/

For sale or trade:
Peach Love Cream Size Small Seahorse Maxi Dress (the slip goes to about Knee Length but you can't tell in this light):

Esley Cross Back Tank in Size Small:

Quote: Originally Posted by briebear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For sale or trade.. All are size small. 

The Catwalk Red Skirt By Bettie Page

Milan a Roll Jacket in Black

Paint a Picturesque Dress in Leaves by Myrtlewood

Rock Steady Fan-Stache-tic Pin-up Skirt
I have this dress (the Myrtlewood) in an XS, but it's really smaller than I'd prefer. If there's anything in my swaplist (up above) you'd want please let me know and if not, I'm totally willing to buy the dress.  The one I have is so nice, but a Small would be nicer so that I might be able to breathe.

This is my first post on makeup talk. I got these items in the wrong sizes. The shoes are size 7 and dress and outfit are smalls. I am looking for size 8 shoes and/or size medium or large depending on fit. I would love to trade multiple items for multiple items so I have less shipping. Thanks!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by thevintagegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received my Modcloth SS and love some of the items I got! However, I have a few up for trade! All items are in size SMALL. The first is a teal sweetheart neckline dress by Moon Collection (TRADED). The second item is a lined pink suede jacket by Sweet Sinammon (TRADED). The third is a coral dress by Jessica Simpson at a retail value of $128.00. . The fourth is a floral dress by BB Dakota (TRADED).The last item is a black and pink strapless lace dress by O'-Sher. PM me if you are interested in any of the items!
smile.gif

UPDATE: My Jessica Simpson dress and O'-Sher dress are the only two items still AVAILABLE for TRADE! Sorry! 

Quote: Originally Posted by IndiaLynRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

size large
Hi There, I found this while googling for the swap groups and joined to respond to this. Are you still selling/trading this? If so are you able to PM me because I think this dress is adorable and I would love to own it! Thank you. 

edit: no personal information, per TOS -kawaiimeows

I'm late to the party, but I have some non-SS ModCloth items for swap/sale:) They're all things that didn't work for me but I never got around to returning.

Sizes range from S/M/L and 8.5/9 shoes. Everything is new.

PM me if interested:)

(Here's my swap/sale board for easier viewing: http://www.pinterest.com/LittleMissMichi/swapsale-modcloth-more/)

Be in the Pleasant Scarf - (BNIP)

Hello, Bow! Top. Fits very large - M (NWOT)

Tea Room Top - M (NWOT)

By the Garden Pond Top - M (NWT)

Benefit of the Dot Top - M (NWOT)

It's Simple Top - S (NWT)

Busy Week Tunic - M (NWT)

The Drape Pretender Top - M (NWT)

Just Sway Yes Skirt - L (Somehow I ended up w/ 2 of these) (Both NWT)

Give it Your Best Dot Skirt - L (NWOT)

Betsey Johnson Head Over Hills Heel in Noir. - 8.5 (BNIB)

On the Wedge of Glory in Royal Blue. Came with marks on the suede. Please message me for photos. - 9 (BNIB)

I was having trouble editing my previous posts so I had to resubmit this one! All of my items have been traded except for this lace O'Sher dress in size small. I'm looking for other items in size small or x-small and shoes in size 6 1/2 or 7 to trade for this item! Please PM me if you are interested! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I have the following in size small to trade. PM me if you're interested. Brat & Suzie Panda Sweater

For sale or trade: Peach Love Cream Size Small Seahorse Maxi Dress (the slip goes to about Knee Length but you can't tell in this light): Esley Cross Back Tank in Size Small:
Interested in the maxi! I can buy or swap. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MichiChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm late to the party, but I have some non-SS ModCloth items for swap/sale:) They're all things that didn't work for me but I never got around to returning.

Sizes range from S/M/L and 8.5/9 shoes. Everything is new.

PM me if interested:)

(Here's my swap/sale board for easier viewing: http://www.pinterest.com/LittleMissMichi/swapsale-modcloth-more/)

Be in the Pleasant Scarf - (BNIP)

Hello, Bow! Top. Fits very large - M (NWOT)

Tea Room Top - M (NWOT)

By the Garden Pond Top - M (NWT)

Benefit of the Dot Top - M (NWOT)

It's Simple Top - S (NWT)

Busy Week Tunic - M (NWT)

The Drape Pretender Top - M (NWT)

Just Sway Yes Skirt - L (Somehow I ended up w/ 2 of these) (Both NWT)

Give it Your Best Dot Skirt - L (NWOT)

Betsey Johnson Head Over Hills Heel in Noir. - 8.5 (BNIB)

On the Wedge of Glory in Royal Blue. Came with marks on the suede. Please message me for photos. - 9 (BNIB)

UPDATE: My Give it Your Best Dot skirt and one of my Just Sway Yes skirts are now pending.

I'm bumping this thread because it would appear a Stylish Surprise deal is on its way again verrrry soon!

I just got my monthly (September) perk email from ModCloth and it said:

It's time to give a shout out to our favorite customers 
(and yes, that means YOU). 
Be sure to take advantage of your primo perks this month:

1. Enjoy early access to our upcoming 

Stylish Surprise & sale on most-loved styles!

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait! I hope when the sale goes active I'm able to snag a few apartment and accessories surprises along with the standard clothing. This will be such a birthday treat to myself. 

Latest posts

Back