• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to trade:

image1.JPG

Size 7

image4.JPG

Size Small

Possibly will put this up for trade as well

image6.JPG

Size 4

Open to seeing anything size small or 4 for tops/dresses & 7 for shoes
I'm interested in the striped dress! I'm getting four dresses in a size small on Wednesday (I'm a size 4 as well) and will post my items up for swap here.

I have these 3 for swap.. I'm not positive I want to swap the rose one, but if there's something I love I'll consider it. All size small, the polka dot one runs large, would fit a medium.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My five SS will be arriving on friday! I can't wait to get my stuff and post. I have one ss dress from last year that i liked but didnt even wear once. So, ill post that one up to swap. Btw i love looking at the stuff every one gets! I feel like i mostly do these sales because of the suspense and excitement! !haha

My SS arrived today and there's one dress I would like to swap. It's unfortunately not my style. It's well made and the embroidery is beautiful! Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Size M

dcf657be58133c60ad64f340d605aa4c.jpg

Modcloth gave me three identical dresses, all of which are the one below in a size small. Very cute but not my style (and I don't need three of them!):

http://productshots1.modcloth.net/productshots/0143/7759/c366461af81b3997f89bf7125e49fe7b.jpg?1403040812

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/baklava-beauty-dress

The other dress up for swap is this one in a size 4:

http://productshots3.modcloth.net/productshots/0135/7631/0c596095ba1247f9b3c7a35b7b4d2532.jpg?1384187552

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/elite-the-way-dress

I'm interested in swapping for Golden Tote clothing in a size small or other subscription box items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Okay, I have zero idea how to post pictures in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a couple dresses, size XL, and a pair of boots, size 10 for trade. They're all cute, just not really my style. For the shoes, I'd really like to trade for a pair of flats or sandals, but I'm open to anything.

aglaura turquesa_edit.jpg

bumper teka-06x boots_edit.jpg

GIRLIE-DRESS-EMBOSSED-FLOWER-WHITE_edit.jpg

Size Small but definitely runs big - comes with adjustable straps:

Navy Minuet Dress.PNG

Size 2 also runs big:
Navy & Silver Lace Taylor Dress.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here's what I have! 

This Doe & Rae dress. Size M. Can take better pictures if anyone is actually interested. 

916a1c8933f089404847703a0179b1cc.jpg

This Bea & Dot dress. Size M. 

angelina-champagne-2.jpg

CL by Laundry Angelina shoes in Champagne. Size 10. 

My SS came in today, and I have a dress I'm looking to swap:

Lovely, beautifully made dress, but it's not quite my style!

Size S, "A Welcomed Surprise Dress" (originally retailed for $75)

4be983b42c35f7941b5eb6e675e23803.jpg

I have THREE of these dresses. Size 16 brand is Decode 1.8. It's a dark blue dress with sparkle lace overlay and a keyhole top

Please just take them off my hands image.jpg

I have this dress up for swap! It's size small. I would love to swap for another dress in size small!

dress2_zpse4c5c260.jpg

Apologies for the terrible lighting! I can try and take more pictures if anyone is interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My SS came in today, and I have a dress I'm looking to swap:

Lovely, beautifully made dress, but it's not quite my style!

Size S, "A Welcomed Surprise Dress" (originally retailed for $75)

4be983b42c35f7941b5eb6e675e23803.jpg
I love this dress.  Expecting my shipment today.  I'll keep you posted of items up for trade.

Back