Momme Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

aww im sorry that your box got lost, but glad your getting a refund. The december one was pretty good! Maybe youll change your mind when you see it. =]
Anyone get their January box yet? I hear it is on the move :)

Got mine today.

It was awful, just awful. Totally not worth the money. I do not even want to list the items because it will be a reminder of how I wasted my money.  Sent an email cancelling.  I was really surprised by how bad it was (to me anyways).

I got mine too.  I also thought it sucked.  I got the December box today too (mine got lost so they refunded my money and said they'd still send me the box).  December's was better, but still.  Ick.

Well my experience with their customer service sucked as well. This is the only sub i truly l regret even trying. What a waste

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well my experience with their customer service sucked as well. This is the only sub i truly l regret even trying. What a waste
What'd they say?  I actually thought their CS was great (they lost my Dec. box, but offered to refund me and ship the Dec box with the Jan. one).

I got mine today. I thought it had some good health products - I wouldn't say it was amazing but definitely worth the $15!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What'd they say?  I actually thought their CS was great (they lost my Dec. box, but offered to refund me and ship the Dec box with the Jan. one).
This is only time I have ever been disappointed that I even tried a subscription, and the way the feedback was responded to only upset me more. I do not want to go into now, I am too upset about it. Just awful.

This is only time I have ever been disappointed that I even tried a subscription, and the way the feedback was responded to only upset me more. I do not want to go into now, I am too upset about it. Just awful.
By the way, the absurdity that I am this bothered by a subscription box service is not lost on me at all.  Thankfully, this is the only time I have experienced anything like this in my sub box history. I am just so disappointed.

By the way, the absurdity that I am this bothered by a subscription box service is not lost on me at all.  Thankfully, this is the only time I have experienced anything like this in my sub box history. I am just so disappointed.
As I have learned after a few disappointments, cancel your sub, give your honest opinion when you aren't so upset, then just move on. Think of all the other fun goodies you will get in your other boxes.

Have a hug
hugss.gif
Hope your night gets better.

I too thought the 1st was better than the second. I signed up for the 4 month option. If the next two aren't like the 1st, I will cancel.

This box is no longer monthly. It has become seasonal and is 15 dollars. They did not email subscribers to update them nor did they tell those who signed up for 18 that the price had been reduced. I find is a bit shady. 

That is shady.  I just checked out their box list and they eliminated all the ones I wanted to try (fashion, beauty, spa, etc)...

So yeah.  Definitely not buying this.  Ever.

I'm going to e-mail and ask for a refund.  I paid up front for 4 months.  Yeah, I paid $15/month, but I thought it was monthly.  I haven't liked either one of their boxes so far. Last month was a joke.

I paid 18 for the first two boxes and they charged me 18 last month even thpugh their price was reduced. I emailed and they did give me the cheaper price and refunded me. However. I asked about the new seasonal and this was their response. Hi Nikki, The February box is being shipped by by the 24th. Some of our suppliers were impacted by Nemo. We are sending an email out about the seasonal change on Friday. We have to wait for the website to be fully updated. You will only be charged the day before the month of box shipment. Many of our moms wanted a box but couldn't afford it every month. Also - it will allow us to get more products for every box. Please let us know if you have additional questions. Have a great day! Mommebox Team On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:24 PM, Nikki Apostolou wrote: Hi, I am a current subscriber. I was wondering when the February boxes will be shipping out? Also I noticed that boxes went from monthly to seasonal. So will I only be charged during the months when  the box is going out? I am a little confused and am surprised I got no email to update me on these changes. Thank you for your information. ----------------------------- I doubt I'll stay subscribed. I feel the same way about how a lot of the boxes I wanted are now gone.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I paid 18 for the first two boxes and they charged me 18 last month even thpugh their price was reduced. I emailed and they did give me the cheaper price and refunded me. However. I asked about the new seasonal and this was their response.

Hi Nikki,

The February box is being shipped by by the 24th. Some of our suppliers were impacted by Nemo.

We are sending an email out about the seasonal change on Friday. We have to wait for the website to be fully updated.

You will only be charged the day before the month of box shipment. Many of our moms wanted a box but couldn't afford it every month. Also - it will allow us to get more products for every box.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Have a great day!

Mommebox Team

On Feb 20, 2013, at 10:24 PM, Nikki Apostolou wrote:

Hi,

I am a current subscriber. I was wondering when the February boxes will be shipping out? Also I noticed that boxes went from monthly to seasonal. So will I only be charged during the months when  the box is going out? I am a little confused and am surprised I got no email to update me on these changes.

Thank you for your information.

I doubt I'll stay subscribed. I feel the same way about how a lot of the boxes I wanted are now [email protected]>
I am really bummed. I won't stay subbed. The fact that they didn't give subbers a heads up is bad for business.

Back