Momme Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys I have another quick update. Though the boxes are now seasonal and boxes were removed the boxes were consolidated to multi themed seasonal boxes. Which is good news if you were looking forward to a certain theme. If this means the seasonal boxes will be like the fist one then this is really hopeful and great news plus 15$ for a season box is a much nicer price range. Though I still think a quick email to update on coming changes would have been optimal, this really isn't as bad as first perceived. I will be staying subscribed. Oh and apparently they do a lot of updates via Facebook and twitter. So I will try to keep an eye on them. 

I got my February box today.  Two of everything.  Not impressed.  And I am honestly NOT picky about my boxes.  I love them all!!!!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get yours yet, Nikki?
I did, i don't hate it. But Im not in love with it. I liked that they added two of everything it was cute for vday. Th chocolate was amazing and the necklaces were kind of cute. I felt something was lacking but can't put my finger on It. I still look forward to the seasonal box. 

I wish I saw this before I signed up. I am a little scared to see what I get in my first box this May. Hopefully they've upped their game. I did the seasonal 4-month commitment. Ugh, hopefully things get better!

I

I wish I saw this before I signed up. I am a little scared to see what I get in my first box this May. Hopefully they've upped their game. I did the seasonal 4-month commitment. Ugh, hopefully things get better!
I have my fingers crossed too. I got the notification that I just paid for may and I really want to rave about their first seasonal box since The past boxes have been a bit subpar. They seem really committed to getting it righ though.

I I have my fingers crossed too. I got the notification that I just paid for may and I really want to rave about their first seasonal box since The past boxes have been a bit subpar. They seem really committed to getting it righ though.
Do you know when they ship out? I am really anxious/trepidatious about this box. I followed them on Facebook and twitter. I don't like how we can only leave comments on their posts and not create our own on Facebook. Their twitter is also very spammy. Not good signs. I just want to get my first box over and done with!

I just got my box today (I bought a 4 month subscription when they first launched).  This is FOR SURE my last box.  There wasn't even an information card in this one. No theme.  Just stuff in a box.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my box today (I bought a 4 month subscription when they first launched).  This is FOR SURE my last box.  There wasn't even an information card in this one. No theme.  Just stuff in a box.

Wow....

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoa. I am so disappointed. WTH is up with this? I really want to find a way to cancel right now. This is no where even close to what we pay for the box. 

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoa. I am so disappointed. WTH is up with this? I really want to find a way to cancel right now. This is no where even close to what we pay for the box. 
That was pretty much my identical reaction to my first Mommebox.

I just got my box and.... it is even worse in person! I am going to send them an email tonight expressing my dissatisfaction and ask if I can cancel early. They probably won't let me, but it is worth a shot. This isn't even close to what the description sounds like to May. I was expecting something with gardening and maybe at least a floral perfume samples or.... just something! Not two snacks and small handful of foil packets and crappy coupons. 

This is enough to ruin my day. I don't make a whole ton of money to be wasting it. I sub because I want to get more for my money and have something to treat myself and my daughter not this... junk. 

I got mine in and I am absolutely shocked. I can't believe they would allow a box like this to go out. I had so much faith in them to be great. They had months to pull themselves together since they switched to the seasonal box. But this is even worse! Ugh I am just disappointed. Smh.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine in and I am absolutely shocked. I can't believe they would allow a box like this to go out. I had so much faith in them to be great. They had months to pull themselves together since they switched to the seasonal box. But this is even worse! Ugh I am just disappointed. Smh.
I saw your video.  At least you got an information card!!! I got nothing!!!!

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree. This was so disappointing. They'll be sending a going out of business email soon. This was my last box with them - no more.

I just got my August box and it is beyond awful. I am on my iPhone. I can't even post a pic. But it was all coupons and 4 Baby wipes. For 15$ I'm just insulted.

Back