Most Shocking Makeovers [TLC's What Not To Wear]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would totally wear misti's outfit, infact i probably own something very similiar.

Oh my goodness, what a transformation these women have undergone! I don't think I dress or look that badly, but I would LOVE for Clinton and Stacy to give me some fashion advice one day. They really seem to work miracles!

those are pretty drastic, but is it just me or does the makeup artist on "what not to work" kinda suck? like sometimes i wish she would go like crazy and do these smoky and glamorous makeup looks and then she totally dissapoints me, they deffinatley look better but she's too "natural" for my taste.

I love makeover before and after shots.. they all look wonderful in their afters, certainly better than they were.. The only thing is, I'd be so sad if my family got me on that show. I think my sense of fashion is just fine, and I'm sure these women thought so too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Still, they look good and they shouldn't be complaining about that $5000 either :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D

i love this show!! marathon on today, practically. but, we're watching pirates instead =[

Couldnt agree with you more on this for me. I some new clothes well just a make over. Thatd be cool. I could also use 5000 bucks worth of clothes.

Laurie looks fantastic. Great style. She reminds of me of one of my aunts. Her after photo looks just like her.

Babyangel.

Kelly's "after" shirt is awesome! My mom and I love watching the show together and I've noticed we've both become a lot more careful in how we dress, even when lounging about the house. She always says that she'd love to be on the show but doesn't dress badly enough (which is true.)

How many pairs of Loubous will $5000 buy?

Those are amazing I love that show, to me it's crazy some of the clothes those chicks want to hang on to.

Amazing what a good outfit & haircut will do. Love to see makeovers.. Thanks for sharing.

Back