Most Shocking Makeovers [TLC's What Not To Wear]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of these people do not even wear makeup, so I'm sure she's keeping it easy so that they would be able to do it every day. There really isn't any point in doing something dramatic and amazing on them if they can't do it themselves.

I really enjoy watching TLC What NOT To Wear As Well. I would love to get my hands on a $5000 Visa=)

I love WHAT NOT TO WEAR. They always do such good transformations...all those ladies look so different and beautiful in their after pictures.

I love those makeover shows! They really bring out the true beauty of those women! What a great ego boost.

Amazing!! I saw a couple of those episodes... Great show and thanks for posting....

I had this idea for a transgendered version of WNTW... "What Not Supposed To Wear".. And I could play Stacy and Clinton!! Or Stacy and Carmindy.. Hahaha. And we would makeover unsuspecting guys.. The network never called me back yet!! Lol

Great transformations, used to watch the show loads (the UK version obv) but its not on anymore

Back